+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Season 8 Movie Club review thread of : IT ( new movie and old miniseries)

I actually really like Chris Pratt, so I wouldn't mind him being in it. Though, he's already got plenty of big roles, so if I was really given the choice I think I'd prefer he not be selected. Again, I like him and would be just fine with the choice, but I think I'd rather see somebody else. He's already Starlord, the dude in the new Jurassic Park movies, and other stuff as well.

Nooooooooooo ~ why you like him? I think he is too obvious a choice & for that, I don't want him. Plus, he isn't much of a dramatic actor, maybe comedic TV actor. I want someone who can really bring the ACTING chops to it.

Also read somewhere that Tobey Maguire should play Bill. OH f_uck no. Hate him too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

On the contrary, I would personally ask why you don't like him. LOL! It is all a matter of opinion. I happen to really like Chris Pratt largely in part because I think he can actually bring both the funny, light-hearted goofyness I love, yet at the same time can bring the serious acting when needed. I thought he did really well with some heart-wrenching scenes in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. I would not be disappointed if he were chosen... but like I said, I do think I'd rather see it be somebody else. Just because he is already in a lot of stuff as it is.

I don't mind Tobey Maguire either. What do you not like about him? But, I will say.... even though I like him I think I'd actually agree that I'd prefer he not be in this. Again, I don't think I'd be hecka peeved if they DID cast him, but to me personally he just doesn't have the right feel for this.

Tobey Maguire is supposed to be the asshole poker player in Molly's Game movie. Who is an addicted gambler and overall asshole who would bring his rich celeb friends in the game of high stakes poker like Leo DiCaprio to lure in rich players so he could get their money.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Not really on topic, but just wanted to get this off my chest. Why have me be a member for over 5 years, just to lose my account to that asshole? And the fact this place has no moderation team whatsoever is ridiculous. I know some users have liked posting here for a long time, maybe longer than I've been here. But it will be as good as dead if you don't have moderators. And I really do suggest you turn off registration and make this an invitation-only site, because you'll never get rid of this guy otherwise.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/a-troll-is-relentlessly-annoying-me-online.2816014/

http://residentevilforums.rpgdynasty.net/t5933-biohaze-has-moderators-that-aren-t-the-full-shilling

https://forums.majorgeeks.com/threads/im-being-relentlessly-harassed-by-a-troll.317891/

https://www.depressionforums.org/forums/topic/140411-some-people-online-arent-terribly-friendly/

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1302216

https://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?ForumId=48&TopicId=226179

As you can see, most of the responders aren't helpful, or I suspect they are as bad as he is.

This abuser has links to all of my topics across many forums and uses it to follow me around and post details on here. Gimpy really needs to be banned, as this is getting way carried away now that he is impersonating me. I suffer from anxiety and can't enjoy forums anymore because of this asshole.

Well, all of Love Forum wants you to piss off regardless. We don't care about your precious, hurt feelings. We do care that your face gets run over by a road roller - actually.

Abusers like you should be shot, Limpy. I'm definitely going to put you on ignore so I can go about posting because, despite what you may think, the posters here do welcome my contributions. Unlike yours.

Dude, get laid or something. Nobody cares. I'm done replying to you for good now, because you're a load your mother was supposed to swallow (you weren't a planned kid).

When's the last time for you with one that wasn't a hooker?

That is a very mean thing to say about somebody who suffers from autism and anxiety. Your abuse has crossed the line before so I can't be too surprised. Limpy is a shit person who just needs to lay in front of a trolley, ya?

Christopher Morse lives at 5 Jefferson PL Moonachie, so he ain't a full shilling either!

Do you guys think Gimpy wasn't loved enough as a lad? He's got nothing better to do than bother a forum that has no moderators. This guy is a total loon who needs to piss off already. None of us want you here!

We can play these mind games allllll night.

Quote Originally Posted by Slumpy View Post
    We can play these mind games allllll night.
    play it in another thread. peter isn't even part of this group to review he was asked by topazlight, creator and he told her no. so if he won't respect this thread maybe you other guys can.

i don't mind chris pratt either for ben, but i never enjoyed tobey's speaking voice, so annoying and for that i'd hate for him to be in the next part of the it franchise.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast