+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to forget my heartless ex

Trying to forget my heartless ex

Hey everyone im New here names Andrew, so as my Title says im trying really hard to forget my Ex of 10 Years yes Ten years! She screwed me over Used me Lied to me heaps but ill Cut to the ending She fukd off n Strung me along for about 6 wks without actually saying its over & said shed gone away for work when in fact shed dumped me & already moved on to her Next Game yes New guy straight away and Is Not working at all ! So very deceitful & clearly has No heart or Dignity! Mind u sent me 4500 ks away to other side of Australia az told me that she was in Wa so yes i Drove 5 Grueling Days for her Finding out later shed never left! ! Imo shes the Lowest of the low and a Parasite! & Knowone deserves to be treated the way she did to me!! She's obviously not sane & im sure has done this b4 & will do it again to the new guy. Now recovery mode not easy yes i walk every day ive started going to the Gym i did start using anti depressants but just made me feel worse since binned them n feel much clearer! Im aware its gonna take time n Shes definitely not worth it but so hard to just wipe everything! !

Hello StartingOver73, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Ten years is a long time to get past painful actions by another but I hope you can do it and will find happiness with a good person and have a well deserved positive relationship.

Welcome to the website.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Well gonna be along time before i ever love again.

You need to pray