+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My dad's fiance is foreign and younger than me

My dad's fiance is foreign and younger than me

I’ve known my dad has been dating someone from Colombia but I never expected for things to progress. He went and joined a singles tour to Cartagena by A Foreign Affair and met Liliana. As far as I’m aware of... they have been corresponding and calling each other. Aside from her name I don’t know anything.

I’m happy that my dad has found someone he wants to settle down with… I don’t know how to react or what to say when I found out that Liliana is only 26. I’m 4 years older than her while my dad’s 32 years older. I won’t judge nor jump into conclusions… but is it normal that I feel very conflicted about the age gap? I can’t help but be concerned about her….

I really need advice… I don’t want to question their relationship. I don’t want to offend nor hurt my dad’s feelings. But how should I approach this? Can anyone here give me more input on the women from AFA? I want to support my dad’s decision wholeheartedly but I think she may be a mail order bride or scammer. I need help!

And another advertise for afa
    Well done