+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really need some help with the girl I like.

Really need some help with the girl I like.

Hi everybody,

There’s this girl I really like but I don’t know if she likes me back. I’ve known her for some time now and were really good friends. We always sit next together during biology but only that lesson because that’s the only one we share. So one time I decided to ask her to the movies and she said yes! (But we couldn’t finally go because of her parrents, we wanted to go see It but she couldn’t go the horror movies)

Then later I askes her for her skype name (first for school things but now just to hang out) and every time we’re skyping it’s really fun. So some days after that I decided to tell her how I felt. And funny enough that day she posted on her instagram one of those blank questions and she needed to anwser to questions. And one of those was ‘would you ever date me?’ And she replaid with ‘I’m sorry I don’t that’s really gonna happen...’
    So I got really upset but kept it for my self. So friday we went skyping again and I asked her about those insta quetions. I asked nicely ‘so you don’t like me?’ And she said something like ‘you’re my best friend but I don’t feel like much more’

So I had one of the worst weekends and thought that monday (that’s when biology was) was gonna be akwired. But I really wasn’t we had really fun and I also went to her house that day to help her with her job. But I feel like whenever I’m around her I don’t get that friend vibe. So I still question my self ‘does she like me?’

There’s a Dutch holliday coming up and we decided to give gifts to each other earlier. I want to give her a necklase and I’m also planing to give her letter with it. I’m planing to write in the letter how I feel about her. Because that skype call I never said I liked her.
    whenever there’s like ads with happy couples and what not, she says like ‘I’ll never find a man’ and stuff like that.
    So I’m just thinking to my self, ‘maybe she was just to insecure to tell that she liked me’ because I now she’s insecure because she posted something like that on instagram to me. So again I’m just thinking she said she doesn’t like me because she thinks ‘why would he ever like me?’

So this is the story (longer than expected ) and I really like to hear what you think and some advise.
    Maybe I’m just going crazy with the ideas in my head but I don’t want to live with the ‘what if?’ senario.

So than you for reading (my horrible englise) and I’m looking forward to hear from you all

-Sebas

Well this forum is ****ing useless