I have a question to you all… is it good to try joining a tour to Costa Rica using A Foreign Affair’s services?

I’ve been traveling to Costa Rica at least once or twice a month because of business and I’ve been thinking of moving there. It’s going to be convenient for me since my company is based there… but because I’ve always imagined myself being with a loving american woman I’ve been hesitant on moving since I worry that I might miss the right girl.

However, I’ve been exposed to Costa Rica women and their culture and tradition and I have started to think that I could definitely settle for one. What I do know is… I want someone to be with me and to love and I believe that being with a “Tica” is a good choice. So, I’ve thought of joining a singles tour to Costa Rica when I stumbled on AFA’s site. I think I’ll be able to completely decide what I really want if I at least try.

I want to ask if anyone here has ever joined their tours and what it’s like? How does the tour actually work and what do the “events” actually involve you with? I’d like some tips as well and information on what I should know before availing their tours.