+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice please! unsure

Need some advice please! unsure

Hi, So basically iv had this guy on sc & ig for i think a year, but we only started talking properly in june so like now we’re comfortable to talk ect. When we started talking he mentioned about a girl he had a thing for which i was bit unsure why he had to tell me that for, but he said she’s moved on and so have i even though then and now he still follows her and likes her pics, even though he seems like he wasn’t over her and she was. But obvs i like talking to him so i just thought ok whatever, he just confuses me like to him were just friends which i know we are but then only when we’ve talked about the subject he’s said how am i going to marry him but he did sound serious so idk if he was joking because he jokes a lot like we do jokey insult eachother a lot so it shows that we get on ect. I only knew of his sister from school but they moved to a town near me, i recently started talkin to her on ig in general as i commented on her post & she knows i talk to her bro, so obvs she asked me what’s going on between you both i said nothing just mates which she said he said the same thing, she replied with hmm just friends ok, you never know so like seems like she thinks we have something going on which we don’t, as to him were only on the friendship level, minus the rare things he says. So basically i just don’t know the thing with him is he either never texts me first or when we do talk he’ll take ages even though he’s still active online, so that then makes me think what am i doing overthinking something when he obvs doesn’t care as much or he would always be texting me right?. So im i like just being werid and need to chill because were just mates and for some reason he still likes that girls pics & idk may even still talk to her, but even though his sister said recently I’ll invite you to my party so you can meet him (she did seem serious), but i think i just really need to chill and if something does happen then ok, but for now were just mates, soo advice please thanks.

So you haven't met him yet? Yes, I think you should just chill until something happens. It doesn't sound like he is interested yet.