+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She told me to not hope to much on her // strange situation

She told me to not hope to much on her // strange situation

So yeah we kinda know each other for a little while, 6 months maybe? and we kind off liking each other but then, a while ago she says that i should stop hoping too much on her, like she still feels awful about her ex dumping him and making me to run to. But i'm currently not very sure because currently I think she's falling from a friend that I introduced her into and i got like this awful feeling, I don't know how i'll manage, i can't surpress my feelings for her yet she seems okay. What thing I must do to keep this off my mind? I'm so out of ways. A help will be nice. Thanks. By the way, new here, happy to join this forum after reading some of its stories.

If you are looking for ways to get this off your mind, just remember that everyone deals with rejection differently. Some people like to remain a lone, others will want to socialize with people. I think the most effective way is to meet new people, but not necessarily for a relationship.

I'd listen to her mate. It's never nice to be craving the affections of someone. Even if you are married to them! You need to just let go of hopes for the future or it is bound to end in pain. Just live in the moment. If something happens with you and her then happy days! And if it doesn't, you never know who might be around the corner.

That feeling you felt was jealousy bruv. Jealousy mixed with sorrow. These feelings are horrible. To get past them you have to learn to just take things as they come.
    Last edited by Yadi; 08-01-18 at 12:37 AM.