+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this guy seem interested or what! ?

Does this guy seem interested or what! ?

This guy is 3 & a half yrs younger than me. We grew to be friends as we have a lot in common and he's extremely mature. I ended up moving away. He got really down and upset. He asked when I'd be coming back and I said never and he had to leave the room. He started a fight with his friends and began to cry (this all was a result of what I told him). Then on my last day he was playing soccer with the other guys, I was standing there watching. In the middle of the game he ran down the field, picked a flower and ran back up and gave it to me. Just as I was about to leave he gave me a hug. I told him I'd miss him and with really sorrowful eyes he sadly, meaningfully, slowly said he'd miss me too. Couple months later I run into him at church with my younger sister (who is his age). He stares at me the whole time and smiles as he passes me gazing into my eyes. My younger sister is a thousand times prettier than me and has a model figure and yet he didn't even glance at her. I asked her afterwards and she said that he only had eyes for me; she couldn't get over how much he was staring into my eyes and completely ignored her beside me. She said he couldn't stop smiling either. Guys I'm confused, honest opinions! ??

Even though he's younger, it's pretty obvious that the a guy really likes you. Despite the age difference, if you like him back I would go for a relationship.

Sad sight indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
    He's quite obviously very infatuated with you and has his sights on you. Too bad that you moved away and are apparently never going back to the city/town he lives in. Looks like you're both going to have to move on and find different people. That's just how the world turns, sweetie.
    Yes I agree. Do move on. All the best to you

he absolutely loves you. don't worry about his age. it appears it will be a good relationship based on your post.

wish you great success!!!