+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean

What does it mean

Following the post last time, I went to the movie festival with the guy. After a series of funny conversation, we sort of ran out of things to say and stood next to each other awkwardly. We both tried to break the ice but our conversation always die quickly. We talked a little bit about what we been through last year. Throughout the movie we just sat on the grass focusing in the screen. We brushed shoulders often while leaning against a tree.
    After sharing a bottle of wine we started to loosen up a little. We laughed a lot and did random things. He asked to hug at the end (still drunk) and I didn't really know what it meant. Is it a friends thing or was it meant to be romantic ?( we never had much physical contact before)

Do you want it to be more then a friends thing?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It was obviously more than a friend thing! Two shy teens together is real cute. Just lean in and kiss the poor guy, put him out of his misery

Quote Originally Posted by Yadi View Post
    It was obviously more than a friend thing! Two shy teens together is real cute. Just lean in and kiss the poor guy, put him out of his misery
    i agree with Yadi, he definitely likes you. Kiss him, give it a try, you have nothing to lose!