Hello all, I need really help, I talk to a Belorussian girl, she is weird, I met her once and she seemed interested,she gave me her phone without I ask , she took my phone from my hand and she saved it, very interested ,after we back to home she far away of me like 2000km, she changed, I tell myself she is not the one I set with her that night,after that time, I did my best with her but she always busy for texting or calling with many excuses and later, after I disappeared for 1 month I texted her happy new 2018 to her and wished her a lot, she replied well asking me how I doing, Then I replied but then she ghosted me, she goes online and offline and my messages unread, we use Vkonakte (VK) to contact.

I have her number and I did my best before for a call but, she told me she doesn't want to talk she afraid that she can't understand what i say in English but she told me write to me so I could understand you, what she means is that she is weak in English she talks Russian only and when we met that time she was not good and not bad as well, I understand that but how I could write to a girl who takes long time to reply??, and even takes ages.

she replied only If I double texting for 2 days in row, and then by the time no reply at all with no seen if I tripled or more text, I tried last time to write and translate to her in Russian about some meeting in the future 2018 between us, all I got is a funny reply that I teach now Russian, I replied as fun but told her to let me know what she think about meet up,, message unread till now either online or not.... what that girl want ??? I still have feelings for her but seems she got nothing for me. help please,What should I do ?, thank you all )