+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with getting over someone (16)

Need help with getting over someone (16)

Hey everbody,

So there’s this girl a like and she doesn’t like me. I’ve said to her how I felt via a letter (I know it sounds lame but I gave it with a gift find my early post, there I explane everything. And if you’re back, yeah it did not work) and she didn’t respond on it. We are very good friends and I don’t want to lose that so I didn’t ask her trough about the letter. But like I now really understand that she doesn’t like me back, because when we hang out with my other friends she acts the same way she does with me. Same laugh, same jokes, same nicknames...
    We also skype sometimes. First we skyped with only each other and had a really great time. That’s when she used like nicknames on me, and her silly laugh, so I thoughed she liked me. But recently we skype with some of my friends but she does the exact same thing basicly, same laugh, same joke, everyting...
    So I know she doesn’t like me.

So getting over her is really hard.. we sit next to each other during biology lesson so there is no real option to avoid her and like I said before we have the same friends..
    But like I also really don’t want to lose this friendship with her.. ‘cause if I just start avoiding her it will break my heart...
    But on the other side, whenever she hangs out with my friends, I just get really jealous and sad.. cause every thing I thought I’ve had with her was just not real...

So I really want to get over her and just start seeing her as a friend and just not get jealous everytime she hangs out with other dudes...
    But I don’t want to lose the friendship I have..

And I know it takes time to get over her but it’s just so difficult because i see her so often..

Please I just need some advice...
    (Sorry If my english is bad, english is not my first language and normaly i would get the mistakes out but i don’t really have the energy for it now so sorry...) I you have questions just ask.. thats the least i can do.. thanks for reading and please help...

-Sebas

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t minded to 2 and 3 post of mine. At the secund one i was just angry and i dont really understand this forum yet to thats why the 3th one is a copy of this one

So basically you both act like it’s nothing and you want to go out and **** other women?

I don’t understand your problem

- - - Updated - - -

Have fun? Just do it?