+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to confess to a girl that I've never talked to

How to confess to a girl that I've never talked to

There is a girl that I really like in my school and we use the same bus too. She hasn't noticed me yet and I don't even know her name. How can tell her that I like her?

This is really easy to do, you just say hi, and smile.

From then on just go with the flow. Don't plan it. Just talk like normal. You dont need to admit your undying love the first time you speak, but you can if it works out that way.

If she stops and says "hey" you just speak honestly and friendlily, "I've noticed you getting on this bus loads of times and you are the most beautiful thing ever to walk on the earth. I'm Pedro. Whats your name?"

If instead she says "errrm, do I know you?" then that is unlucky, shes a bad egg, but its not over yet! Still you just go with the flow. "No, we've never spoken, but ive seen you getting on this bus loads and you are the most beautiful thing ever to walk the earth. I'm Bob."

You dont need to memorise something to say. If you want to prepare yourself then make sure you are feeling confident. Ready to face whatever the gods might throw your way. Make sure your feeling good. Feeling the love. Then it cant go wrong no matter what you end up saying.

You are obviously feeling worried about speaking to her or you would have already said hi. And so here is a little advice for you. I worked on the beach front in Majorca a few years back, and my job was basically to convince pretty looking ladies into my bar. Men too, but that needs a different approach lol. Anyway, the most important thing to be aware of when approaching girls is that there is a good chance everything will go completely wrong. That you will walk away embarrassed when you find out the girl is actually already married, and doesn't fancy Mexicans anyway. You do stand a very good chance of failing... But... You also stand a very good chance of succeeding. Just go for it and hope for the best. If it works it works. If it doesn't, try again tmrw. It'll be easier the second time around.
    Last edited by Yadi; 07-01-18 at 06:16 AM.