+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She is on vacation for 40 days, will she cheat on me?

She is on vacation for 40 days, will she cheat on me?

Hi, everyone, this is my first post here and I hope i can get some advice.

I have a girlfriend which I've met in college, we are both 18 and we have been dating for 4 months. I am her first BF and she is my second GF. Everything seems almost perfect and we love each other. Currently she is on vacation in Brazil because of a volunteer program and she is there alone, not with any friends nor family, she is staying at a host family's home. What worries me is that she will be spending New Year and her birthday (Jan 3rd) on a trip around many cities in Brazil, going from club to club and stuff like that. (She is travelling with 4 friends she met in the program: 2 girls and 2 boys).

Although I have trusted her when she was with me, I'm starting to feel very insecure about this, because of several reasons:

1) I've seen many ppl cheat on their partners during these holidays, when they spend them separately. In fact, last year during a New Year party , my ex gf cheated on me.
    2) She likes to party and likes to drink ocassionally (most of the time not until getting drunk, but until getting the "party mood"). She is a very outgoing person and she is very kind and jokes with everybody. (Some guys might confuse this with flirting)
    3) She gets horny when she drinks. (She told me that in her last birthday, when she was single, she ended up kissing with 4 dudes in 1 night, because she was very drunk). Since we started our relationship, she has only gotten drunk when she was with me. (Idk what will happen if she gets drunk when she is not with me and since her birthday is coming, this is likely going to happen)
    4) She will spending the nights on clubs and all of her 4 friends she is travelling with, are single, which means they might hit some other ppl on the clubs and idk what she will do, (hit on one guy or whatever)
    5) As i don't know any of the ppl she is travelling with, if she cheats, it's very hard for me to find out.

On the other side of the coin, here are some reasons of why I have trusted her and should trust her:

1) She said "I love you" first, and she is always very romantic with me. She gifts me drawings of us she makes, for our month anniversaries.
    2) So far, she has been very sincere and honest with me. We even talked about our "past" once (that's when she told me about the 4 dudes on her birthday) and she was very honest with every word she said.
    3) There was this dude who she had dated once and kissed, and was talking to her during the first month of our relationship. She told me about it before I asked, and she even showed me the texts (she allowed me to check all the conversation) where she refused to go out with him.
    4) She has been 1 week in Brazil, and so far she has told me where she has went to party and with who, without me asking for that info.
    5) we are planning on travelling together in february and she was very excited about it
    6) We talked about this (that it worries me and everything) and she promised she wouldnt never cheat on me as she says there is no other like me and she loves me

So what do you guys think? Will she cheat on me? I've heard of ppl claiming to love their partners but ended up cheating in a party because of the party mood and stuff. (My ex gf is a good example) Any advice on how to trust her better? or what to say when she comes back to know if she cheated on me or not?

Thanks in advance

Hi cbar1 and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

She will if you think she will. Trust is important,dear. Just relax and trust.

Trust her or dont. That is your choice. If you dont think she is trustworthy then leave her. If you do, stay with her until you think otherwise.