+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Break up and acts like it's ok?

Break up and acts like it's ok?

My girlfriend broke up with me after 10 years and it has a month already.

Yesterday, i found her her at the coffee and she was with another guy, i already knew because she had told me already, but they are not dating, somehow i was surprised I wasn't expecting at all to see her there and said hi, moved on, ordered my coffee and sat turning my back to them. After a while she comes smiling asking if i was upset, actually i was (geez is there a necessity to ask such thing?), as i am trying to forget her after all, she tried to chit chat, i just wasn't into speaking.

Later that night i accessed my facebook account and noticed she uploaded a photo with him and decided to unfriend her, as i couldn't keep doing this to myself i am already feeling miserable enough so i thought i gonna cut loose with her and that's it. A hour later she removed that picture.

We are going for 10 months to work in another country and i am stuck with her, (same house and workplace and probably same bedroom). She said we gonna be good friends but i don't believe in break ups and friendships when it only has 1 month since it happened.

I am very confused, what is she thinking, why didn't she ignored me if they are together why bother removing and just come clean? Maybe she had no feelings or respect for her ex-boyfriend?

I already said that she made her move and i am trying to move on with my life.

It sucks that she can't leave you alone. The major problem is the 10 month work trip. Is there anyway to have different housing?

It seem to me that she just want to rub it in your face. Her actions are saying; 'hey look what I got.' Maybe she just want to make you jealous. The boyfriend don't care because he's got her now. Don't lose any sleep over it. Just move on!

Ron "The Love Doctor" Kennedy
    Need One-On-One Help? PM me.

she may have removed it for another reason like she had a fight with her current lover. don't assume you unfriending her was the reason. or perhaps she removed it realizing it would offend you and jeopardize her plan for you and her being platonic friends.

if you still are hot for her is better to ignore or brooch cause with her than making assumptions.

us women are strange and emotional beings so change our minds easily.