Hello. This is Amit. I have(had) friend (former classmate) to whom I started to like when chatting between us reduced overtime. We usually don't meet up in real so, I decided to tell her about my feelings on FB. Following is our conversation.
Please tell me did I complete everything from my side? Did she handled this situation appropriately? If she speak with me again then should I forgive her? Thanks
This was the message I sent after 2 years...

Me:
Hi Ketaki...
How are you?
About me...things aren't good right now so I deactivated my fb a/c....I don't know if I will really come back...
I have to focus on studies and career now....but since last 2 weeks I am really unable to focus...there are few things coming in my mind every day with loop...which increasesed my headache and psychological burden...
I think if I can share it then it will help me to reduce the burden and will help me to focus..
Msg me when you will be online..
I am not feeling hungry since last 2 days due to this burden and my mom is worrying why I am not eating well & what I am really worried and thinking about....I am getting hurt to see my mom worrying about me...

Dec 18th, 7:10am
Ketaki:
Chill man....just eat...stay happy...if u overthink anything..it will definitely hurt u ...leave it that way...dont need to think too much...ur mother is everything for u..so u have to do the things which makes ur mother happy...dont waste your time n overthinking and being frustrated..just enjoy every think

Me:
But you don't even know my prob.
And I feel that if I tell, It will be reduced..

Me:
Dec 18th, 9:45am
And the thing is, It happened 2 times that there is long gap between our conversation. Last time in January 2016, I already did speak from my side. But after that, i thought it won't look good if I start talking again coz u didn't even read my replies sent in January.. So I never said hi or hello since last 2 years. But there were few things I wanted to share with you so I had to msg you. So, please don't consider this as our conversation coz I am just "informing" few things. ... Even though we didn't speak , I missed you almost everyday since 2 years..but also, I was getting hurt due to things done by you unintentionally on fb (not referring to ur silence but something else u did). It's wasn't your mistake but I don't think it is good to tell what really did hurt me but..... Slowly, this hurting as well as missing thing led me to the different part of feeling and I realised that I have feelings for you. No. I am not expecting +ve or -ve response from u coz right now it is imp. for me just to "inform" you. So...now, I won't have any burden.. Obviously, it will hurt me If you r -ve but not as much as I was getting hurt right now by not informing you. So, if u still consider me as good friend then i will manage to bear that hurt. At least I am happy that I expressed my feelings. Now, I can die peacefully. I apologize if I made mistake while telling but I had no option. Please tell me u r not hurt. I don't want to go by hurting you.
In case if I never return on fb then here is my email if you ever wish to contact in future: kuxxxx@gmail.com

Me:
Dec 18th, 8:29pm
Hope you will understand my side.

Ketaki:
Hmm I really appreciate ur feeling n m surprised that I hurt u N I dint even knew how Well sry for that but I don't normally hurt people but If m hurting anybody I don't like to talk with them anymore so that staying away can help them to b happy so I hope u'll b happy without be in touch with me so c..yaa

Me:
It looks like you got upset. It's not ur mistake that u hurt me. The thing is "I got hurt" by seeing few things. At it's quite obvious if you put urself at the position of a boy who has feelings towards a girl. That means if I had no such feelings for u then I shouldn't get hurt. But Hence, I don't blame u at all. U r d best as always. And will be.

Ketaki:
Ok

Me:
I m sorry again. Thank god I told you this.
Thanks for listening. I don't have to regret for entire life now that i kept my feelings inside me. I can eat now.
And focus on myself.. thank you sooo much.
U don't have idea how much stress is reduced..

Ketaki:
Hmm

Me:
Before going ....plz let me know that u r not hurt. I again tell u that I got hurt coz due to feelings from my side..its not ur fault

Ketaki:
Generally m a girl who always hurt most of the boys knowingly nd unknowingly so it doesn't matters that's not ma nature n still if I ever get to know that somebody is hurt by me I don't like to talk to thm

Ketaki:
I don't know why u choose me to get urself hurt but still I live the way I love i don't dance on any body else tone so I enjoy what ever i do on fb

Me:
Ketaki. It's not like that. It's due to my feelings. ....If I had no feeling towards u then there was no chance to get myself hurt. Plz try to put urself at my self for 1 min.
And ofcourse u can enjoy ur life as u want..

Ketaki:
Not interested to put at anybody'splace I love ma self n m saying the same thing many of ma frnds got hurt by me unknowingly just cazz they have feelings for me..but i don't care if i don't even knew anything abt that M very chilled and happy go lucky person so i don't think too much about such negative hurting things

Me:
What can I say now.... I don't know.. I don't blame u dear... It's my fault...
And I wasn't complaining....I was just "informing" why I was not being on fb..

Me:
This is not an ordinary dog.... This was sent by me to u 2 years ago plz smile
.....if u go like that ...then I will start blaming myself.... And regret for whole life....

Me:
I waited for ur response whole day by keeping mobile near me waiting for that notification sound....I never had eagerly waited anything like that before....but at the end of the day...here I am...hurt u.... Today I got to know that I am so bad person....I won't forgive myself in my life if u don't smile....

Ketaki:
Dec 18th, 11:22pm
Nothing can change my mind ...dont worry...gn

Me:
One thing will change
Wait
[Sent her cute short video where a boy tries to make a good mood of sad girl]

Ketaki:
What u want to say by that that ma fav movie n fav hero that's it

Me:
My fav too. I watched that movie in 2006.

Ketaki:
And I thought u just wanted to share ur feelings to reduce ur frustration and not interested for conversation so now onwards its better not to talk ...so bye gn

Me:
Ketaki.. it's too much....okay... I'm sorry...what do u want...tell me.... I am ready for punishment...u r my sweetest friend... and I am liking to make u hurt...
Not*
Oops

Ketaki:
Gn
Gn

Me:
I will wait....
And all I never said that I want to make u face and behave as I want... Did I?....not every boys are same...
Make u dance* not face... My keypad is drunk..
I am not one of them who want to do things according to their wish... I never told u to do so...
who want you to*
Me:
Are u serious Ketaki?.. really?....I waited for an hour for ur reply this night... infact it's nothing.... I already waited for whole 2 years!!...only I know how much I missed you and how many thing I have gone through...and I can go through it again and again to see ur smile....but I won't say good night or goodbye to you...coz I don't want to loose you like this....

Me:
Wed 10:14pm
Okay Ketaki. Fine! If u have some kind of rule that *u don't talk with those who got hurt by you* ... Then okay. Apply it on me too even if I already told u that it was due to my feelings and not due to ur mistake ..... Apply it even if it is not applicable for me...it's ur choice... Also, I never used exact words that *I am not interested in conversation*.... (Read carefully) I actually said that *don't consider this as conversation* ...... bcoz (I already mentioned) it was me who sent u last reply in January 2016...and didn't get any response since then...so I thought u may get bothered/disturbed...plus I was going to tell u my feelings.... hence I was not sure if u feel comfortable when I tell it...So, "just to make u feel comfortable" I said (suggested) *not considering this as conversation* ... And as u said that * you don't dance on others tone*...well, I 100% respect with that... But I also never told you to dance on my tone i.e. do thing on fb according to my wish .... In fact I was positive for ur freedom and life since beginning ..... But apparently, u kept picking incorrect meaning of everything and misjudged me at severe level... ... And even then, I kept apologizing coz I like u as u are and also considered the friendship of us with those beautiful memories of our College... And now it's been 2 days that u didn't talk ... If u want to break this bondage and memories then think from your heart before u do it...if your heart really tell you that Amit is bad person then go for it and apply your rule...thanks...

Ketaki:
[Gives Thumbs]

Me:
Thu 8:43pm
What does this thumb means? U want to apply it?

Ketaki:
Yup...bye

Me:
Ok. Now that I have told u everything, I tell u this one too. The reason I got hurt (actually scared) bcoz of this profile pic of yours. No. You are looking beautiful thats not the point but.. As soon as I looked it first time, I thought it's haldi day of ur marriage. My heart literally skipped it's beat. Secondly, I saw a pic of you, Yogita, and Pooja showing mehendi which scared me more... And the pic of 3 of u was at the same place where u have one old pic of ur teenage. So, I thought Yogita and Pooja came at ur house for ur haldi day. I thought I will never be able to tell u about my feelings bcoz u r marrying and got so hurt. But later, I realised that it's Jejuri (holy temple) haldi....... But but but...from that day I realised that, what if it becomes true in future? Can I handle it if I see? The answer was No (it's obvious). And this is why I decided to deactivate my FB and kept saying that "I got hurt" due to my feelings but not ur fault.... But now that u have considered me as bad person then okay... It's ur choice...I won't say bye but I can at least say take care...and have nice job...an beautiful life