+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would some girl like a guy as me?

Would some girl like a guy as me?

Soo,im a 16 yrs old tall blonde/blue-green eyes/(i also have a little eyebags).I love every type of music and watchin animes but there is when the bad part comes.Im pretty cold, stoic, and arrogant person.I dont literally care about anyone to the point that if even they die or something like that it wouldnt make any diffrence for me,and i think that girls wont find any interest in a guy like me.Im doomed LOL.

I don't know. I really haven't got a clue where to meet women, apart from dating events (but I'm hardly a good conversationalist). Every single time I met somebody I thought I'd like to go out with, I found out that they were taken. My sister later told me about some girls, but they were so straight bipolar that it never lasted. It almost feels like there is nobody out there who isn't single. I know that's not true, but it sure can feel like that. Of course, I don't think ordinary women care about going out with guys with autism. I'm no longer going to this place in my city for autistic people, which would have been my best bet for meeting women on the spectrum. I was never banned from there; I just think too many people gossip there, because word gets around. I don't have a social outlet anyway. I do miss having support workers, but I don't trust them.

tbh,i rarely smile or laugh,i know mostly girls like guys with a humour but i really dont have it.