+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can great sex make a man fall in love?

Can great sex make a man fall in love?

There are so many old sayings about how good food is the way to a man's heart. I am wondering though -- can sex that feels better than anything you have ever had cause you to develop feelings?

Depends how experienced is man. Some fall in love slower others sooner but for sure sex should work better than food. But dont underestimate the power of food -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLLRijSdHw
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hahah, great video. Thanks!

That depends. If physical intimacy is his primary love language, that can help him fall in love. But that does not mean you two are right for each other. Love knows know boundaries, whether you are right or wrong for each other. So it is not helpful to fall in love with someone who makes you miserable.

Since being physical is my primary love language, I had to make sure I didn't sleep with someone before I really knew them, or this caused me problems. But I'm just as happy with a back rub or someone running their fingers through my hair.

Men fall in love at different rates, and usually much slower than women do. Keep that in mind.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Having been to all sorts of places around the world I have seen coworkers "fall in love" with hookers, tramps, gold diggers, and sluts that all used the exact same method.....sex.
    So while it doesn't apply to "every" man.....I have seen it over and over and over and over again.

I think it kind of plays out that a mans gateway to intimacy is sex (other way around for women) and they confuse intimacy as love....the fools take the beating with open doors