+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New

New

Hello, I am new to this forum. I was in a 20 year relationship that has ended. Our relationship sorta just died. He says he doesn't love me like that anymore. We have everything that a married couple would have including 15 year old twins. It took him leaving for me to realize how much I love this man. He says he doesn't want to be tied down. We both can't afford to live on our own, so he will eventually have to come back here because he can't stay where he is very much longer. He says he doesn't want anyone and doesn't have anyone. I am trying hard to let go, but it's so hard. How can I make him want me again?

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

There is a clear difference between loving someone and wanting that person to love you.

One of these is awesome, the other only brings pain.

You may want to get him back, but this in itself is the problem. This is what you should be trying to get past. You have to let go. Once you do, you will be ready to help him get back to where he belongs. And, you will be happy for him to fly away too. You will be happy no matter what happens, and that is the most important thing.