+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: going down on my gf

She could have been born with STDs..her prior sexual history means nothing. Has she been tested? Have you seen the results?

Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    how do you tell a girl "oh you taste bad so could you shave down there and wash down there? k thanks" /// yeah im kinda at a loss of how to bring that one up
    I had exactly the same problem with my gf. I am her first. She thought that it was "cool" that she didn't shave.

Can you say "disgusting"?

I shaved her at least 20x before she gave it a shot herself. Eventually the hairs growing back started bothering her..so she shaves every day now.

- Problem Solved-

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder

I had exactly the same problem with my gf. I am her first. She thought that it was "cool" that she didn't shave.
    lol that made me laugh

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL... That's what I was thinking to.. I mean I know some guys like it and other's just don't like doing that all. But I guess to each is their own. But I'm still with you Junsui!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

The fact of the matter is that a lot of the time, it just doesn't taste that good. But there is a way around this. First of all, I suggest you look up cunnilingus on a search engine and read some tutorials, they will definitely give you some helpful tips.

The bottom line is, that all the taste is in the vagina, which you don't need to do much work in anyway. Basically, the girl will not finish, EVER, from you licking in and around her vaginal opening. They just think it feels kind of nice. If the taste is terrible, move straight to the clit, and go crazy. If you don't know what the clit is, it is a small bump at the top of her pussy. If you go crazy on that with your tongue, she should finish with no problem. And the best part about the clit--it doesn't have a taste! The smell is just something you're going to have to deal with. You'll get used to it, and at some point it may even begin to turn you on. It also depends on when the last time she took a shower was, because if she showered in the morning and you're feasting at night, the smell won't be all that fresh, typically.

so basically theres no way it wont ever taste bad? im curious do the ladies talk about a guys penis like this? does it taste bad too? anyways i dunno but i definitely want her to shave down there before i do that again ... may sound selfish but w.e im sorry, but yeah in return its fair that i shave down there too
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Usually the penis itself doesn't taste all that bad, unless he just never washes himself. It's the semen that varies in taste, just like discharge that comes out of a woman. For the same reasons, diet, std's, infection, etc.

She doesn't need to shave, she just needs to be neatly trimmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    so basically theres no way it wont ever taste bad?
    The clit shouldn't tasted bad at all. Its the vagina that can have a bad taste. Even if she doesn't smell...its really annoying having to stop to pick hairs out of your mouth and teeth. God shave the Queen.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree a lot of things than affect the taste like diet and std's and what not. But also Ghex, I don't think all girls like that. I mean it depends on the girl so you have to find out what they like. Some like it when you use your fingers as well and others like just clit stimulation.

like when ive fingered her before she says the clit feels amazing and that its like to much to handle, is this good or bad? but then she says she likes me to go in when i use my fingers, and also when you eat food isnt it like 90% of the taste is the smell? ill like have her shower or sumthing i dont know how the hell im gonna bring this conversation up though ...

you dont want to touch the clit directly, that can be too much sometimes, run the clitoral hood

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does she stink like bad? becasue it could be something that she's eating ro she may have an std or something... not to scare you, but if it's that unbearable I think somethings wrong. maybe suggest you take a shower together and then afterwards go down on her and see if it's any better.

It's a good thing id she thinks the clit is too much to handle it's very sensitive. So you should both with your fingers and then go back to the clit don't just concentrate on the clit but switch it up. I'm sure she'll enjoy that.

should i do circular motions? that seems to work pretty good, i usually do it under the hood though so i guess i should do it over? or mabye even over the underwear?

yeah she stinks like bad ... she dont got an std well mabye i have to talk to her ... but shes never had sex, shes only been fingered a couple times thats it ... mabye she was on her period? i dont know ... we dont get that much alone time either ...

Hopefully you would know if she was on her period. Maybe she has a yeast infection.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast