+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: going down on my gf

like ive heard of it but what does a yeast infection do? i know it has something to do with water getting into the vagina ... right?
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's a good point Junsui! That could be it too! although I think she would notice that, but maybe she doesn't know what it is.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

It's from a buildup of yeast.

ill ahve to talk to her about it ... also is this the kind of thing you have to talk about in person? cause yeah i feel really shy talking about this stuff, it would be easier on the phone

I'm sure you do feel shy talking about it, but look at it this way if you are comfortable enough to engage in sexual activity together, you should be comfortable enough to talk to her about anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It should be done in person so you can give her compassion about it so you don't come off as a jerk, but it can be done on the phone. Just make sure you don't ragg on her for it becasue it will make her self conscious

Yeah, I would rather it be in person. You can judge a person's reaction better in person and be there to be reassuring and comforting.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    like ive heard of it but what does a yeast infection do? i know it has something to do with water getting into the vagina ... right?

It can cause a fowl smell and itch, you should be able to notice it but you'd have to know what you were looking for.

Just be nice about it and things should go ok.

thanks guys 8) and gals,

Or you might totally cop out and ask her if she's ever been to the "girly doctor" or considered getting on the pill. They'll have to do an exam (or they should) when she goes in for pill consultation... and they would catch yeast or anything else that may be causing the issue.

Good one Independent. Most women start going when they turn 18 or become sexually active. Only reason she may not want to go is because she doesn't want her parents knowing, but doesn't hurt to ask.

yeah shes only 15 right now ... im 16 ... and i dont think her parents like the fact that im a year older ... and if she like came and asked them about seeing the doctor ... that wouldnt end well ...

There's always the health department... and they'll see underaged girls without parental consent I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    you dont want to touch the clit directly, that can be too much sometimes, run the clitoral hood
    I disagree with this to an extent. With the hand, yes, you don't want to. But when going down on a girl, once she gets into it, my course of action has always been to lift up the hood and go crazy on the clit, and they typically bust within a couple minutes. But obviously all girls are different.

Well he was saying he was rubbing it with his finger, so I assumed he was talking about his hand and not his mouth. I don't ever orgasm from oral, so keep in mind that not every woman is the same. Just ask her what she enjoys and have her give you direction.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast