+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The girl said she's not ready for commitment but open on dating guys

The girl said she's not ready for commitment but open on dating guys

I had this friend which i fall inlove with and told her that i love her. Few days back, i went to the country were she lives and stay there for 10days. She stay in my hotel during those days (nothing happen) and from day 1, I felt that there is something between us. But then after a few days and we talked about us, she said she's not ready for any commitment right now and even told me that she's dating other guys also even i confessed my love to her. She told me that it depends on you if you still want to continue it or not but still said to me that she's not ready to commit yet as of the moment. Her heart is open for the possibility but not now. But if we are together specially in the hotel, you can feel that there are something inside her that feelings is mutual.

Need your opinion. Thanks
    Last edited by Guyofnowhere; 05-01-18 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyofnowhere View Post
    I had this friend which i fall inlove with and told her that i love her. Few days back, i went to the country were she lives and stay there for 10days. She stay in my hotel during those days (nothing happen) and from day 1, I felt that there is something between us. But then after a few days and we talked about us, she said she's not ready for any commitment right now and even told me that she's dating other guys also even i confessed my love to her. She told me that it depends on you if you still want to continue it or not but still said to me that she's not ready to commit yet as of the moment. Her heart is open for the possibility but not now. But if we are together specially in the hotel, you can feel that there are something inside her that feelings is mutual.

Need your opinion. Thanks
    I think she should shoot you and never look back to see if you still exist. Why use the same country flag each time you return, duh? Anyway...

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Special:Contributions/Uallsuck