+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long do you wait?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it's like you have to have a set schedule or anything but I do think things should happen when you feel your ready for it. You don't have to move things to fast, just when you guys feel it's time it will happen on it's own.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I don't think it's like you have to have a set schedule or anything but I do think things should happen when you feel your ready for it. You don't have to move things to fast, just when you guys feel it's time it will happen on it's own.
    exactly , but some girls feel its right but theyr afraid of doing anything because they think that the guy is gonna leave them after having what he wanted . some girls have to be like 90 % sure the guy is gonna stay with them in order to do things , even if they want to , they will make you wait just to see if your actually going to wait or if your just with them for sex ... if you really love her than why would you leave her even if she doesnt have sex yet .

basically a test .

but i think that after about 2-3 months , its ok to have sex ... thats if its a meaningful relationship , if its just a fling and **** type of situation its more like in the heat of the moment .... but overall , theres no time for it , its when you both feel its right .

update

I posted this a while back and appreciate feedback. I'm not looking for advice, more like opinions and personal experiences and that's what I've gotten. I'm still in the relationship, its going absolutely wonderfully, we're into the second month and have not had sex yet (not technically .
    That's my choice, not his so far and he's made it clear that he's ready when I am but not pressuring me at all. His b-day is Thanksgiving Day and I'm thinking it could happen that weekend. I have not told him this, but figure I don't need to in advance since he already has told me he is ready. I've enjoyed the physical part of the relationship so far, and am ready to sleep with him but have also enjoyed the freedom of not worrying about pregnancy!
    I don't do well with the pill, patch, or ring as the hormones remove every bit of interest in sex that I have. This will mean condoms for a while until I decide if an IUD or diaphragm are right for me. Condoms make me a bit nervous, as I like 2 forms of BC. The women in my family are very fertile and I DO NOT want a baby at this time in my life. So I have to adjust to a new level of concern over the pregnancy thing, I feel great about condoms with short relationships but over a longterm one with frequent sex, I just worry.
    Still, I really really feel like I'm in love here and really want to have sex with him. I suppose we could wait until Christmas for that suprise....

We'll see.

If you're ready go for it. Just be careful, which it sounds like you will be. I always hate the stress of worrying about getting pregnant, so I like two forms of BC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    For me and my gal, we had sex after 29 days. Skipped over oral sex.
    What, you didn't count the hours as well?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, I got pregnant while on the patch so after I had my daughter I went with an IUD. But 2 forms of BC are always good.

As long as your are truly comfortable with it and ready, everything should be fine. I found the more you try and plan something like that, the more it doesn't happen the way you plan. But good to hear your happy!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Totally, or just by one of you....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12