+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My life says goodbye

My life says goodbye

I feel in love with a sweet girl almost 12 years ago. After almost a year later, we proposed each other with a symbolic kiss that came from nowhere. The affair lead to a happy marriage after almost 5 years. Days went on, we where happy with each other. Some quarrels and multiplied love, some anger and lots of love. Nevertheless in between this, i have always loved her from the bottom of my heart. Ways of expressing love may not have been in a dramatic way but the feeling had never gone down.

I was so much devoted to her that i had never ever thought about being with anyone else in this world. The major decisions of life were made my her and i followed that. She being a part of myself, i never offended her for her decisions about our life and its methods. Time went on, in between i lost my dad, and with the support of my family and my lovely wife, we came out of that grief. The problems and issues that came during our livelihood were also being solved together gradually and everything was going well. In the mean time i suggested her a foreign trip to meet her parents abroad and she made it too.

But the things changed all of sudden. She can back with a bad news for me. It was a divorce. I was speechless. Where and how it came from. I tried every means to hold it. Fell of knees, and kissed the floor too. Tears washed the cheeks and even the throats were soaked. Whom i left to beg for protecting my love, i think i didn't leave a single person with whom i have not shed my tears. Why it happened even though there is no one in between she and i

Now i am missing her every seconds of my life. Those beautiful eyes, those caring arms those lovely smiles. Will they come back again??? Will the morning be the same where i see her the first? Will the evening be the same where is dine with her? Will the nights be the same where i hold her tight in my arms? My faint hope still remains there. I still feel that i will hear her voice waking me up in the morning.

I love you my angel. You are my life and you are a part of me.

It took me ten years to get over this one girl. It seemed wrong to move on. It seemed like I would be a lesser man if I moved on. But now I think that was a gigantic waste of my life. She never came around. I turned down loads of gorgeous women in that time but it got me nowhere. This all started when when I was 20, and now I'm 33. I missed my prime because of that girl, but really, it wasn't her fault, it was mine. She had gone but I couldn't let go.

If I were you I would concentrate on loving yourself for a while. Don't wallow in pain for no reason. If she is gone let her go and move on without her.

You could also pray. If you believe, and are being selfless, it will come true.

I feel that loving someone is two different things. My father expired 3 years ago because of sudden cardiac arrest. I struggled alot to come out of that grief. It took me almost 2 weeks to get to the situation. But now since my wife is not with me and its almost more than 3 weeks, i am still not into the normal state of mind. I though about it and i felt that i learned to love my dad from him because he loved me from the day 1 of my birth and with my girl, i love her from the day 1 so i can say that i love her more than she does.

This may be the situation with me. Now, i am almost sure that i will not look for another girl in my life anymore. I am almost 36 now and i have my mom whom i should take care of. And i am thinking of spending rest of my life for my mom and for the society. I am planning to adapt a small baby girl who will be a reason to live for me. The baby will remind me of my girl and i will keep her name in the name of my girl whom i love more than myself. This will make her feel some day in future that i have loved her as much as anyone else in the world would have love her. My house is always open for her, the pictures of her and each and every thing that belongs to her will be around me for my entire life.

This is my faith towards my love life. I know you will never accept it.

You sound suicidal! Be strong!

It sounds to me she had time to think about the relationship ya'll have together. Too much stuff going on. The roller-coaster of emotions she was going through in the midst of you guys fighting and anger flowing.

The rocky situation affected her more than you, that's why you questioned what went wrong? I think things were worse than what you stated. (You probably screwed up, my friend.) Now, in her absence, you're hurting. As the old saying goes, "You never miss your water until the well runs dry."

Ron "The Love Doctor" Kennedy
    Need One-On-One Help? PM me.

Frank with you, there was nothing big that could have lead to Divorce. Now i found that she has a new fb id and there she has posted things showing her loneliness and pain..but the other fb id she has been using where her family members and my family members are friends too, there she is posting the positive trends. but its not the case in her new id where non of her family members or my family members are listed. its just for her office friends where she has started to work. it shows that she is too in pain.

can you please suggest what could be the sign..... i really love her and i getting married again or having another girl friend is not what i will be doing ever and ever.

Sorry to hear about your divorce. That won't be an easy part of your life to deal with. Do note we've been bothered by this oddball recently, so try to ignore any weird posts...

The only oddball you need to watch out for is Limpy, the poster above me on one of his many alt accounts he uses to terrorize this forum.

Sandy Heart, you can get through this. Try to spend some time on a hobby but you will make it through this, believe me.

Peter Ross,

I know you are consolidating me during my difficult hours. I am not sure whether i can go through it or not. But ever second i have been missing her and i can neither call her or text her because i am afraid that this could make her more negative and. I fear or loosing her more and more... Still i have faint hopes that she may come back.............