+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Taurus man and Aries woman help

Taurus man and Aries woman help

So I'm an Aries and he's a Taurus. We've known each other online for about a year. We've met four times and been alone twice (he lives 50 minutes apart from me). I've read a lot and found out and realized that he would want to take things slow. Our relationship has been getting better since August, we've been getting closer and closer. I can see that he's more into touching and I'm more into words. He has said in the past that he adored me though.
    The last time we were together he was touching my hands, he wanted to hold my backpack and he wanted to have lunch in the same place as me. "You decide", he said, when we were choosing where to eat and what movie to watch. He told me to hug him because it was really cold that day. He called me to find out if I came home safe.
    We voice chat a lot and he has said that he likes my voice. When he's upset he says it's okay and that I'm not bothering him by texting him, even though I feel I am. The thing is sometimes he texts "differently" and you know it's hard to say by text if someone feels anything unless they express it, right? I've tried telling him I like him indirectly, "You know I have something to tell you, tell me you haven't realized it yet." to what he answer "Okay" and went to sleep. The next day we talked for more than five hours straight, we're talked indirectly about love and our friends realize there's something between us.
    I'm asking for help on what I should do and how I should do it, since he's shy and I'm shy as well and I think we've both showed signs to each other, and talking from myself, I'm just scared to tell him explicitly I like him.

Nothing wrong with being honest. Live in the moment. Dont worry about what he may or may not say.

- If he rejects you, and you are living in the moment, you can deal with it by just saying something like; "Ah well, never mind, your loss. What you doing this weekend? We should go for falafel"
    - If he says he feels the same just go with the flow.
    - If you dont say anything, it'll probably work out anyway! There is no need to rush these things.

Just chill. Maybe you shouldn't tell him you the full truth straight away lol. This dude sounds a little scared and if you start saying you want to get married he might well run away. But do just get in there girl. Lean in a little and let him kiss you or something like that. Stop worrying about it! What you're doing right now is the most exciting bit. Enjoy it. For better or worse.

Please don't follow Horoscopes, they're fun and all, but it's not good to base a relationship off of them.

I feel like Horoscopes are more according to sayings like "Whether you believe it, or you don't believe it, you're right".

"I've read a lot and found out and realized that he would want"

No, use good communication skills, don't suppose things.

And, you doing all those things express that you like him. You don't have to tell him anything..
    Or make any grand gesture. Just keep being affectionate and make good memories/times together.

Talking for 5 hours on voice chat, ehh, sounds bit too much to me, kinda exhausting, I couldn't do that at this point in my life, but that's just me. I prefer to just see each other. An occasional Skype date is fine if we can't meet and some brief texts/funny picture exchanges or a short phone call is fine. I think that works best.

The following month is a good month for Aries women in relationships, but only if they can open up and trust in the wisdom of the universe