+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm having girl problems.

i'm having girl problems.

This is a pretty long story, so sit back, relax, and read .

So I've known this one girl for about 6 years, and we were hecka close. We were practically bf/gf, but we never actually did anything physically or actually sayanything about it. So for a while, there was this rumor that we were together, and everyone was saying how we should get together. So she hinted alot that she liked me, but at that time, i wasn't sure if those were hints, (Even though they were really obvious). But i think i waited too long, and i think she lost intrest. We used to have really long converesations, lots of private jokes, she would always look for me wherever and whatever i was doing. Soon, i fell in love with her. I would do anything for her, and i would do anything, just to make her smile.

However, this stopped recently when she found this other guy. Being a good friend, i put away my interest in her to help her out with this, because as i said, i would do anything, as long as she is happy. So this guy, from what shes told me about him, is exactly like me. However, shortly after this time, when they started getting really close, i started getting jealous due to the fact she spent less time with me. Anytime she started talking about a guy, i would always be the good listener, giving her advice, try to comfort her when shes having a bad day, etc. So, the guy was also like me, in the fact that he waited too long as well. She got worried so she went and asked if he still liked her. He said, yes but not enough to make you my gf. So she was all sad about this. Now i was all happy about this secretly, but on the outside, i tried to make her feel better.

so after about a month she got over it, and i guess she moved on. Our friendship was resumed, but not as close.

You think that was complicated? hear the next part.

Recently, a girl in my school, started hanging around me lately. Now this girl,
    had a 2 boyfriends in about a month. But basically, she says she likes me more than any other guy shes been with. Now i know that since shes had 2 boyfriends in a month, that she must be hard to please. But being the cool guy that i am, i figure, well....i lost the other girl, maybe i can try to see if i can keep this one. So yea right now i'm bascially reliving what happened to the other girl with this one. This girl tells me she loves me everday and stuff, but the thing is girls, i've noticed that alot of girls say that alot. don't do that, it plays with guys hearts. . Anyway, I asked girl number 1 to my homecoming and she said yes. Girl 2 got jealous and didn't talk to me for a bit. but at HC she was happy to see me. So me and girl number 1 went to the dance, and we danced. Now i'm an honest person, and i told her about girl 2, but girl 1 hasn't talked to me for a while, and i think shes been avoiding me and stuff.

anyway. i'm not sure. i still love girl 1, and would do anything to get her back, but girl 2 has been really persistent, and im not sure if i can still get girl 1 back...and i'm not sure if i should just move on.

These 2 girls are both beautiful, and they both have pretty good personalities. the problem is, they both are a bit flirty, but i'm down with that, as long as, if i get one of them as my gf, they still put me 1st above the other guys. I'm not sure what i should do, but girl 2 has a problem on her part too. Now i'm not a rascist person, but my friends are, and they go for asian girls. Girl 2 is white, and my friends kinda would be like wtf if they find out i was going out with a white girl. I don't care what they think , but i would like to have a girl who would click with my friends.

any suggestions on how i could win girl 1 back? and what should i do with girl 2.

-Falcon

sorry if i didn't make some things clear. tell me if i need to make it clearer

Why didn't you pursue things with girl #1 after she ended things with that other guy? I don't know the time period between that and when you met girl #2, so it may have been too soon.

you mentioned that that girl#2 had had 2 bf's in a month, and you still thought about her?

Hussain

p.s. beauty has nothing to do wth character
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Why didn't you pursue things with girl #1 after she ended things with that other guy? I don't know the time period between that and when you met girl #2, so it may have been too soon.
    I did but i did it a little slowly because i wasnt sure what her thoughts were at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    you mentioned that that girl#2 had had 2 bf's in a month, and you still thought about her?

Hussain

p.s. beauty has nothing to do wth character

well girl 2 said she'll change for me and stuff....but iono.
    well their character is overall good, but they flirt a bit.

so girl 2...today she completley ignored me. i told her yesterday that i heard rumors about her and that i wanted to let her know that ppl was talking shit about her but that i believed in her. But she misinterpretted what i said and thought i said i didn't trust her. (even though she doesn't really seem trustworth, some of the rumors were quite er...moving...) but after we cleared it up. she said shes mad at me cause i don't talk to her anymore.

so i promised her i'll have a long discussion with her....anyone got any topics that i could use?

btw. so girl 1s friend ims me a couple days ago and we had like a 3hour discussion. For some reason, i told her everything about me. and i was very open to her, like a book. She was also very open with me, although we have only seen each other once...and we didn't get along at that time. Anyway, i told girl 1 that her friend was pretty cool and i had a hecka long discussion with her. and she started questioning me on what we talked about and she kept saying "wow...thats so random that she went to talk to you....i need to talk to her about this" is this a sign, or i'm just being too hopeful?

anyone mind giving me a reply?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon
    well girl 2 said she'll change for me and stuff....but iono.
    well their character is overall good, but they flirt a bit.

she said that and you believed her , knowing that she went through two bf's in one month that you know of !!!!!

dude, think about it.

you alone must make a decision , we can tell you what stuff means but you must decide yourself

Hussain

so girl 2...today she completley ignored me. i told her yesterday that i heard rumors about her and that i wanted to let her know that ppl was talking shit about her but that i believed in her. But she misinterpretted what i said and thought i said i didn't trust her. (even though she doesn't really seem trustworth, some of the rumors were quite er...moving...) but after we cleared it up. she said shes mad at me cause i don't talk to her anymore.

so i promised her i'll have a long discussion with her....anyone got any topics that i could use?
    So then you dont trust her? Why even bother trying to get into anything with her? I still say go for girl 1 if that's who you really want to be with.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    So then you dont trust her? Why even bother trying to get into anything with her? I still say go for girl 1 if that's who you really want to be with.
    true .......

anyone mind giving me a reply?
    Patience buddy; You waited a whole 42 minutes....at 2 o'clock in the morning! what did you expect?

If I was you I would try to get girl 1 back since you two used to have such a great time together. It can be rebuilt with a little of patience.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bbk
    If I was you I would try to get girl 1 back since you two used to have such a great time together. It can be rebuilt with a little of patience.

Good luck
    yea i know what you guys are saying. that people never change. but she has changed alot already for me but uh...yea. i trust her but i'm starting to doubt cause of rumors and stuff. and i need tips on getting girl 1 back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast