+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gutted

As we age, we discover that life isn't all about what WE want, but rather we find it necessary to balance our interests with the interests of others. We don't always get what we want.

but if you try sometimes you find you get what you need (couldn't resist - haha)

The right thing to do is often the hardest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I bet it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    As we age, we discover that life isn't all about what WE want, but rather we find it necessary to balance our interests with the interests of others. We don't always get what we want.

but if you try sometimes you find you get what you need (couldn't resist - haha)

Now I have that song stuck in my head! lol

Tone Guest
    Hussain, talk to us man, what's new??

Well just a quick update, after a week of no contact, he finally messaged me asking how I was and what I have been up to etc. I was polite and friendly and messaged him back. Then I got carried away and the next night I call him on his mobile and no answer. I messaged him and no answer . I knew he was working the next day, so I called his direct line at work (where I knew he had to pick up) . I just asked him why he wasnt responding to my calls and why he is ignoring me. He said his phone was on silent and never saw my call. I asked him if he would like me to stop messaging/calling him...and he said no. Silly me asked him if there was any future for us and he basically said he cant see us getting back together. I didnt put up a fight, I just said ok if thats what you want then thats ok. After I got off the phone I was distraught. I was so beside myself, that again silly me messaged him and asked if we could meet face to face to talk, not to get back together, but just to talk in general as I was hurting and needed someone to talk to. He messaged me back and said not today, but we can meet up next week to talk. I never messaged him back, and that afternoon he called me to see if I got his message. Again he asked how I was, how was work and told me he would call me next week so we can meet up and talk. Well thats it for now . I dont what to think of this, or really to think anything of it at all. To be honest I'm not hanging out for his call, as now the ball is in his court and if he doesnt call me then I guess I know it wasnt meant to be.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright, being that he hasn't called for my the past 5 days might be a sign... he's trying to forget about you at the same time, which is also why he's keeping himself occupied. i know that it's hard but this is life and life isn't easy.

as i was thinking over the past few days as i try to move on in my life, maybe it's better this way. you know that there are reasons why you two always fight. i now realize that maybe life is better this way because if you're can't get along on a consistant basis, then the future will only bring more fights.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12