+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im confused,Lost,And in pain...

Im confused,Lost,And in pain...

Hello,
    Its abit long ill try to make to make a tldr.
    im 19 and shes 17,shes mentally grown up,Sometimes i think that even more than me,
    Were both problematic when it comes to relationship and maintaining it,She was my longest relationship that lasted almost 2 months,
    The first i ever agreed to open my heart to,and love her with every piece of it,
    psychiatrist suspect that she might be bipolar,she is a depressed person,low self eseem,can barley trust and hardly lets herself open up,
    we broke up first when she didnt tell me the truth,she said i think we should pause for awhile,and maybe comeback later,I agreed,
    As she said the reason for it was that were just too complicated and we take it on eachother,
    since then we have slept,kissed,met,basically a couple but without the title,abit later we had a fight,
    and it really backfired,she was thinking i slept with some other girl,while obviously that wasnt the case,
    she almost slept with one of the guys that was at the party we later met all together at,
    she was pissed,I was deep in shit,cried,at some point the girl who my ex was sure i slept with went to talk with her about that,
    then came back to me,told me whats up,she told me what was really the problem,at this point i had a panic attack and i said sorry and took off into the bushes
    to calm my self down,that didnt work,i called her brother to come cuz i didnt wanna be alone,anyways, she heard my breathing which was loud apperantly,
    ran to me and stayed with me until i calmed down,she said the real reason for the breakup was that i was too pushy about having sex,now,
    yes,im a shit person,i do know that,she said i made her feel like a sex toy,thats not the case at all,i explained this to her,
    thing is that its the first time that i feel actual emotional connection during the act,so it blinded me,not make excuses,my mistake,totally,
    later she came to sleep at my place,after awhile she went down on me,all i could think of is that convorsation we have before
    and couldnt stop asking if everythings alright and if shes sure about this and said that she doesnt have to,
    at some point she just flipped and said **** it why do you always think theres gotta be something wrong,
    and later on i ascorted her home and went home,since then we did have sex,i tried to ignore that voice in my head,but i always was aware of signs,
    we even came up with a safe word,that worked,at some point she said she needs time to herself,and i was sure i gave her that time,and i have to add that she said that she needs some distance from everyone but yet went outside with other people,apperantly i didnt give her that time,she started ignoring me,at this point i asked her brothers gf to talk to her and ask whats up,i didnt wanna leave it like that,unsolved,shes said that i ruined it because i didnt give her that time,anyways,the day after we met cuz i was at the hospital and she wanted to know why and i said i will tell her face2face and i need to talk to her,
    we spoke,she was cold,i cried,i was drunk and upset,i told her i dont want to hate her so please dont make me and she said that shell try and will succeed,
    anyways,i later took her home and she told me to tell her when im home,icame home sent her that text and asked what now,she said im still gonna need that time,i told her ok,i understand and i will give you that time,we didnt talk for less than 24 hours,then i went outside and was told shes there too and i asked her if shes okay with it and she said she needed time so why did she come if she knew ill be here too?she said shes okay with it,during that evening she was teasing me and at some point she kissed me,a few times,abit later she sent me a massage that shes sorry and it shouldnt have happend,i told her its ok as long as shes no hurt,
    we didnt talk today at all,
    i posted a facebook status saying If only you realized how much i love you,she then posted a counter post saying basically that shes not sure if i love her,
    i posted a counter to that,i said I am,in love with you. she liked that,after a few minutes she posted "i dont feel like trying to make it work anymore,ive been trying for too long already"
    that ****ing crushed me,then i look back and she removed the like for the commect too,and now shes just posting depressing quotes about how there is no one there for her and i told he thousand time that if something happens she can always talk to me ill always be there for her..
    please help,i really dont know what to do with this,i really love her,and i dont want this to end...
    thanks..

Mate she sounds like a nightmare girl who tries her hardest to be crazy when all she really wants is to cause trouble. Stay concerned with her if you want to ruin everything else in your life. If you can keep your head straight and not fall for the games you will probably straighten her out. Your choice. I'd usually just run as fast as my legs could carry me, but perhaps she has something good going for her???

What do you mean by saying maybe she has something good going for her?
    so what do i need to do? try not to fall into those games and she'll wake up at some point?