+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texted her, now what?

Texted her, now what?

The girl I really like but who I havn't seen for a while is in my friends class at college and he gave me her number. I texed her but she hasn't replied, should I text her agin or just leave it.

You texted her only once? I'd try again and if nothing happens leave it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Why don't you try calling her? Im sure that's what she had in mind when she gave you her number.

You just Now texted her and you want to know if you should do it again? Yes, send about 20 texts within 5 min. Women love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Why don't you try calling her? Im sure that's what she had in mind when she gave you her number.
    She gave her number to his friend, not him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    She gave her number to his friend, not him though.
    OH yes; having a hard time reading today.

Anyway, Man-Up and call her.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    You just Now texted her and you want to know if you should do it again? Yes, send about 20 texts within 5 min. Women love that!
    lol...Jun, you trying to get him in trouble?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Uh...someone else gave you her number? I wouldn't have contacted her in the first place. And I'd have scolded my friend for passing around her personal information. Way wrong move on all counts.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Seriously!

You pansy... you're not in 6th grade anymore, if you want someone's number go get it. If it's a situation where you couldn't get it for whatever reason and needed a friend's help, okay... but does she know this? Does she know he was getting it for you?

When did you text her? What did you say?

Get this: this guy knows this girls first and last name and he didn't know how to get her number! LOL

I think this guy just doesn't do things the right way. Speaking to her is a foreign concept to him.

She's probably wondering how the hell you got her number. You better call her or go see her ASAP and explain. Then, let her react anyway she does. Let her know that you know it was ****ed up to get her number from someone else. If you let her think you might be sneaky now, she will never fully trust you. And that's everything with a woman.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

Yeah. Good thought there, Circle. Go apologise to her in person, you schmuck. Admit it was wrong. Beg for forgiveness on the grounds her beauty just totally overwhelmed your better judgment.
    Speak less. Say more.

I don't see the problem, my friend and her are in the same class and he had her number anyway. I text her to see how see was because I haven't seen her for quite a while. There was no other way of getting her number as we don't go to the same college. I didn't want to phone her as texting gives her an opportunity to not talk.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy
    I didn't want to phone her as texting gives her an opportunity to not talk.
    Then what's the point? I'm confused here.

Tone Guest
    haha, whatever dude.

Just don't be suprised she doesn't respond to you, ever.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast