My friends encouraged me to join online dating a few months back. I had nothing to lose so I signed up and talked with a couple of girls which was actually a nice experience. I saw that romance tours are being offered in Kiev, and I thought about joining, but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I’m the kind of guy who prefers face to face interaction compared to talking on a computer screen, so this would be great for me and my possible future relationships.
I’ve really admired Ukraine before. It seems to be a good vacation place. The photos I see of their women are admirable too. It makes me more excited to go on this tour they are offering. I just wonder what else there is to see in Kiev.
This is my first time joining any singles tours there is. So, I'm not sure what to expect. My friends and family are very supportive of me travelling. They said it was about time that I give my love life some time. Honestly, I haven't been out there in that sense for quite a while.
I've dedicated my time to my work and career. Everything is going well in that aspect of my life. Which makes me think if I need to quit my job for the tour. I know it won't be that long but I might want to extend my stay.
What preparations do I need to do for the singles tour? What arrangements do I have to make? I want to prepare properly for the trip. I need some advice on the necessary things to do.