+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Need some Ideas!

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    What has tequila to do with a Spanish Fly?
    Ahahahahahah!!!

indigosoul Guest
    NOT mine, BTW!! I pulled this off AskMen.com:

Spices -- Chili, curry and all those sweat inducing foods are believed to have aphrodisiacal effects because they produce results much like sex would. Think about it; spicy foods increase your heart rate and cause us to perspire. So cook up some curry chicken and then give her a "spicy meatball" of your own.

Oysters -- Wow, I know you're as surprised to see this one on the list as I am (yeah right). We all know that oysters have been esteemed as sex aids for ages. Why? Well, it's possible that it's because of diets that were nutritionally deficient in zinc in the days of horse carriages and lasting marriages. People would eat oysters and since their overall health would improve, it would lead to an increased sex drive. So start shucking and don't stop till you feel it move.

Wasabi (Horseradish) -- While some people believe that Sushi has aphrodisiacal effects all on its own, my Japanese friends let me in on a little secret. Apparently, that green stuff that comes with it ( Wasabi or horseradish) is what'll really get your twig and berries ripe and ready. So the next time you go out for sushi, ask for some extra Wasabi; it's a kick and will make your eyes tear, but you can make your gal's eyes tear when you take her home and show her Wasaaaaaaabi.

Caviar -- That's right, fish eggs contain a large amount of beneficial vitamins. They are rich in phosphorus and are very nourishing to nerve cells. Their apparent aphrodisiac powers are reinforced by vodka. So get yourself into Absolut shape for the night.

Ginseng -- The word "ginseng" means "man root." So it's likely that ginseng gained its popularity as a sexually enhancing herb via its similarity to the male, umm, organ. While it is true that the root has a mild stimulating effect, like caffeine, there is no solid evidence that ginseng has an effect on human sexuality. But what the heck, increase your energy and your sex life will follow suit.

Yohimbine -- Taken from the bark of an African tree, yohimbine is believed to work by stimulating the nerve centers in the spine that control erection. Although even the FDA found their studies on animals to be positive, there is still no scientific proof that it works on human beings. But some gentlemen swear by yohimbine and like I always say; if it's good for the goose, then slip on a condom and give it to the gander.

Spanish Fly -- We have all heard about this little fly that can bring us to immeasurable sexual heights, but do you really know what Spanish fly is? It's a bright green blister beetle from Southern Europe. The fly, or cantharides, is made from dried beetle remains and can be one of the most dangerous aphrodisiacs on the market. The sexual excitement initializes from the irritation to the urinary and genital tracts and results in a rush of blood to the sex organs. My suggestion -- keep away from The Fly.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    I think I heard my gf say that to my dick last night.
    So hey, since she let you have 2 women, are you going to have 2 male or did she already have..?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516