+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some Ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I have already done the...making dinner naked thing
    Now that is cool Rosebud! Why don't you try a school girl deal, pig tails, plaid skirt, and all. Every guy likes the school girl thing. Or, give him a lap dance, periodically climbing on and doing him during it. My ex did that one time, and I must say it was possibly the greatest thing ever.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOl, well thank you ghex! Ya know I was thinking I would try dressing up like you guys said, but whenever I had put my hair in pig tails my bf would just kinda laugh at me. he enver complimented me about it so I don't know if he would really go for it. I can see the whole french maid deal though. He get's all excited when I dress up and look good, so maybe that will be a good one.

Any others? Come on guys I know there's a whole bunch of things you guys would like your girls to do...
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Why don't you just take him somewhere random and tell him, "Do me!" It doesn't have to be romantic, anything spontaneous goes a long way. Even if you are waiting at the door when he walks in and jump him, right then and there. It doesn't need to be a big production. It doesn't take a lot to drive a guy crazy, and doing something like that would.

Damn, girl! You are young and cute! Why does your man need you to dress up at all??! Doesn't anyone besides me have good sex without accessories anymore?
    Last edited by shh!; 03-11-05 at 06:26 AM.

lap dances are always a hit.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL shh! Why thank you! Just because he's having a hard time with this whole work thing and I kinda miss him wanting me ya know, things are too comfortable. We have good sex, but I like doing things to get his undivided attention and make him want me ya know??

Ghex, that wouldn't work since we joke aboutt hat stuff all the time, we always grab each other (yes grabbing those spots) and play around but then he goes upon his way. So I want something that will make him say "damn...come here now"

And lap dances, I can do but I feel weird doing them. It's not like I can't dance or i'm self conscious of my body I just feel weird doing it for some reason.

LOL shh! Why thank you! Just because he's having a hard time with this whole work thing and I kinda miss him wanting me ya know, things are too comfortable. We have good sex, but I like doing things to get his undivided attention and make him want me ya know??

Ghex, that wouldn't work since we joke aboutt hat stuff all the time, we always grab each other (yes grabbing those spots) and play around but then he goes upon his way. So I want something that will make him say "damn...come here now"

And lap dances, I can do but I feel weird doing them. It's not like I can't dance or i'm self conscious of my body I just feel weird doing it for some reason.
    Look, just attack him as he comes through the door. Tackle him, whatever, just rush him and start ripping his clothes off! I'm sure you don't do that when you're joking around.

And its understandable that you feel weird about giving a lap dance. But trust me, he won't think there's anything weird about it. He'll sit there in a trance thinking you're the greatest woman in the world! I guarantee it. And hell, you'll probably enjoy it once you're doing it to, just give it a shot.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I appreciate that Ghex, but I just don't think it would really work. I mean i'm not saying I wouldn't like the idea but the intention is for him to want me!

Bring home another girl...for him...trust me....he will be more than excited.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Carp, you had to make a smart ass statement didn't you? You couldn't keep your damn trap shut!! LOL

flower petals, scented candles, sexy post it notes everywhere, then one word Rosebud and thats LUSH, get yourself down to LUSH ([url]www.lush.co.uk[/url]) and get yourself some bathbombs, some dusting powder and some massage bars, then just get all steamy and sensuous and make rapturous love for hour after hour,

if that fails, chloroform him, tie him up and play with yourself till he is on the brink of madness, talking like a filthy lechorous beast, frothing at the mouth

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I appreciate everyone's ideas.. I think I'm starting to realize why it's so hard for me to come up different things to do..becasue most of this I have already exerted!

oh great! This cannot be a good sign!!!!!!

I appreciate that Ghex, but I just don't think it would really work. I mean i'm not saying I wouldn't like the idea but the intention is for him to want me!
    I don't think you understand. You could be all dirty, wearing a man's construction outfit and helmet, and he'll still want you! This works different for guys then girls. For guys, we don't need anything from the woman we love to want her. We do all the time. Why don't you just take off your clothes, and sit there and start masturbating for him to walk in on when he gets home from work. And just tell him how bad you want him! You've got nothing to be worried about Rosebud. Sometimes sex is better than other times, but at least for guys, if you're with someone you love, its never boring.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    I don't think you understand. You could be all dirty, wearing a man's construction outfit and helmet, and he'll still want you! This works different for guys then girls. For guys, we don't need anything from the woman we love to want her.

I don't think you understand what I want is to see him want me! If I'm wearing something sexy he's going to get excited and come over to me and whatever which shows me he wants me. That's point I'm making. Not just hop on him and know he wants it. I want him to take advantage of me because he wants me so bad he can't handle it!

I know all that other stuff works as I have done those things dear!!!

I don't think you understand what I want is to see him want me! If I'm wearing something sexy he's going to get excited and come over to me and whatever which shows me he wants me. That's point I'm making. Not just hop on him and know he wants it. I want him to take advantage of me because he wants me so bad he can't handle it!

I know all that other stuff works as I have done those things dear!!!
    Okay, then your best bet is the lap dance. Don't be a wuss, just do it! HE WILL LOVE IT, GUARANTEED! Even if you don't climb on him and ride him occasionally while you're doing it, it will work even better, because it will be such a big tease that he will ultimately attack you and slam you to no end. Would that work?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast