+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When I log in as Peter A, it says there's a database error!

When I log in as Peter A, it says there's a database error!

Yep. It's slow as hell. Yet this account works just fine.

Peter A account seems to still be there and not removed, so it wasn't removed and if you are logging in you weren't ip banned unless every account you use a different ip?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

He didn't answer you ~ so there is your answer, LB. Yes, he uses different ips. If loveadmin messed with your account it would say N/A liked Grumpy's so he didn't touch that account.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I made this new account to start fresh so just remove all of the other old accounts, please. Gimpy is still around, though, so the troll problem still needs to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Peter A account seems to still be there and not removed, so it wasn't removed and if you are logging in you weren't ip banned unless every account you use a different ip?
    I only just saw your reply, with all this horseshit and impersonation from Gimpy again, now back as Peter Ross, because on IMDb, my full birth name is shown as Peter Ross Anderson. He is also now at autismforums.com, as "Slackjaw" and using a stolen avatar from my 'The Wild West' video at YouTube, and the Peter A account I used was edited by loveadmin to get a log in failure rate so I'd think the server was jamming. It does not show as banned, N/A or whatever you call it. Plus, I did a Google search of the signs. Continue to ignore that piss taken arsehole, Gimpy, because he is still posting here.

- - - Updated - - -

I put Gimpy's latest alt "Peter Ross" on ignore mode (you should think about putting the members list back on, so you can look for more of his alts to be banned as they are registered, after the moderators return). I take it he ain't saying anything of relevance. Well, then good.

Maybe your proxy finally got blocked, mate. Nobody believes you, Gimpy. This Coffee Cup account was mysteriously registered alongside all of the other spam accounts back when this forum was being attacked in September. Nice try! Way to put on an act there by copying my posts from another site too. Quite sad, really. Get a life, you tosser!

I'm not really supposed to respond to your annoying, lying ass anymore. It's good to prove you wrong. If I'm not Peter A, how come I'm from Edinburgh then?

- - - Updated - - -

One other thing, before myself and others hopefully carry on ignoring you everywhere. If I'm also not Peter, how come I've said I'm Peter with this account and other accounts for months now, and all of your crappy troll profiles are all quite recent? Also, I didn't add the Scotland flag beneath my name when I signed up this ID, as you would know it was me after you said 'you'd be watching' as you don't have a life worth doing practical things with, and having a UK flag could mean nothing true, but it could mean I reside in England, Wales, or Northern Ireland, or maybe didn't you know that.

Anybody can hide behind a proxy, Limpy. It's pretty obvious that you are just spoofing your location now to try to get me banned from here. Very convenient but nobody will believe you.

Edit: I know I shouldn't respond to the trolling but this is ridiculous. Your "proof" means nothing.
    Last edited by Peter Ross; 18-01-18 at 01:02 AM.

Last edited by Slumpy; 18-01-18 at 09:13 AM.

Too bad the fat guy didn't meet a pretty end.

Peter Ross is the fake account.

My Coffee Cup ( Peter) start ignoring the posts or you will probably get removed again. So try harder to ignore the posts.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Well, okay. But to be honest, I'm better off not posting here any more anyway, and I feel disheartened that I got the boot over his blackmailing stunts. He comes back here because of me primarily, so until you bring back moderators (as was frequently hinted to you), then I shouldn't be here (with that said, do your best to let people know to ignore any suspicious posts).

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Peter Ross is the fake account.

My Coffee Cup ( Peter) start ignoring the posts or you will probably get removed again. So try harder to ignore the posts.
    I can't believe you are letting this troll fool you. Limpy has been trying to impersonate me since this all started 6 months ago, from psychotic stunts like posting normally to blend in while following me around all of the sites I post at and now this crap. Forums aren't what they used to be anyway, and I really shouldn't let this idiot bother me, but it makes me angry that I can't enjoy it like I used to because of one guy that just won't quit. I'm sorry you don't believe me. I sent loveadmin proof that I am the real Peter A so if you're not going to help me, then bugger off, will ya?

I've reported these accounts to the owner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast