My girlfriend lives in Davao and we only met once during a romance tour. She has mentioned to me that her sister lives in Boca Raton which is about 47 miles away from me. My girlfriend is very open about her family and I can see how much she really loves them.
About a week ago, she has mentioned that her sister just moved to Miami with her family. I was wondering if I should meet her in the coming days. Now that we’re on the same city, I feel like it’s a good opportunity for us to get to know each other. It’s my chance to impress her family and convince them that I’m really serious with the relationship I have with her sister.
I opened up the idea to her and she said she could tell her sister. I think she’s excited for us to meet. If only she could join us. Which makes me think that I should just meet her sister after my girlfriend arrives here.
We’re working on our plan for her to visit. We still have a lot of paperwork to do though. Should I just wait til then or should I meet the sister alone? Is it okay if I did?