+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself, I am John, I'm eighteen and I'm interested in a new relationship. I'm tired of fighting myself on this, and I want to try again. I'll explain more in some other posts about my past, but I say let bygones be bygones, it makes no difference to me, what matters is that I'm willing and ready to try again. In terms of relationships I am very dedicated, I do anything and everything and tell you everything, but it takes me time to get to know you and trust you. I'm no longer an open book, I'm a book you must open. I can be high maintenance and I do get kind of upset (not POed, I rarely ever become angry at the person I am with, more of sad and kind of down) but I understand if you need a break or if you're just too busy to stop and spend time with me when I'm free. However, I am also extremely profession oriented, and above all I am a scientist and a musician, and if I do not attend to my profession I am nothing because they are me, and I am them, and I put those in front of everything, including relationships. You can become the center of my world, but my world still revolves around those binary stars. Besides that I love a variety of different things ranging from books (Sci fi, adventure, fantasy, gory horror, mob books) to movies (Star wars, Lord of the Rings, Resevoir Dogs, Action movies, romance if it's done right, and lots of other stuff like Pulp Fiction, and anything else done by Quentin Tarantino) to videogames (I like stealth action especially, Metal Gear Solid all the way), to just cuddling up and staying in and sitting somewhere (I love to just cuddle). In terms of college/careers I am looking heavily at going to the University of Notre Dame to study either a discipline physics (probably cosmology) or engineering (Electrical or Nuclear), and I am a full time musician, I play four instruments (Bass comparatively decently, piano well, drums well, and guitar excellently) and sing decently, and my musical tastes are primarily metal, classical, blues, punk, classic rock if done well, southern rock if done well, and pretty much anything besides country.

I think this is another sockpuppet account of Gimpy, trying to blend in and act "normal." Just ignore this guy, everyone. He's a troll.

Lol, sorry but no. I am an authentic person. 0_o