Hi, I wanted to share this text message I got from a guy I was seeing for a few weeks.
I guess I want to know your thoughts. Was i just a number? Was he just not that into me? Is he too fkd up to give me a chance? Rejection is hard, and I haven't experienced it since I was 14. So I just want some thoughts. Cheers!

i am very sorry but i don't want to lead you on. I don't think we would work out.
You see i am something of a womaniser and i am not proud of it... this year i have decided to try and be a better person.
Like i said, i think you are a nice enough girl
but im afraid i think... in fact i know.. that you and i wouldn't work out.
Im sorry and i know that probably stings like hell and believe me i know what that feels like... its not nice and i feel horrible doing it. But still, its better this way.
I shouldn't have let things get as far as they did but im trying to be honest about it now so you have some closure...
You're a nice girl, and there are plently if guys out there who would love a girl as affectionate as you.
You will make someone very happy one day... just not me. And not because you couldn't but because i know myself and what i am like.

Please don't keep drawing this out... it will be better for you in the long run.
Like i said i am sorry, this is my fault and i am an asshole i know... trust me you wouldn't want to be with me.
Don't make this a long drawn out goodbye okay?

Take care of yourself and keep your chin up