+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Registration should be disabled!

Registration should be disabled!

Obviously, continue to don't listen to "Peter Ross" because that's the troll's latest handle, because he is pretending to be me. If you can do an IP address check, he'll have proxies, but my IP address is linked to my ISP. This account has been active for longer than his "Peter Ross" one, and I've not made any more accounts either, and I'm only using this, because Peter A is screwed up. I'll even log in and screen save what it comes up saying so you know it's true. Anyway, I hope you're ignoring his posts, including the last reply games. Especially ignore him in those type of threads. Only quote the last non troll post.

If you want to do a police report, his address (according to the IP address tracker I used) is 30 Coote Road, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, and his ISP is Spark. 222.155.56.18 should be your reference.

Peter.

Your account showed up right around the same time as the other spam accounts who posted all of those nasty gifs and harassment threads about me. We know you are the one who's abusing me, Gummy. I already told the admin that I registered this account due to my other one having log in errors and this is my only account now. Anything else is a troll account and should be ignored, like the above poster. Giving away random people's addresses after using some internet tool doesn't give you any credibility either, mate. Stop bothering me on here and bugger off from Wikipedia. This is my last warning. Got it?

I take it the boys skip school a lot in New Zealand, huh?

Loveadmin, please ban this troll and disable registrations. It is another sock puppet account pretending to be Peter A causing drama here.