+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I try again, what do you say about my situation??

Do I try again, what do you say about my situation??

Ok so this is really complicated, there is this girl I really like she is from my High School... I have been looking at her for a while but about 3 months ago I started asking a lot of questions about her and my friends kinda figured out what I wanted... They started pushing me to go and talk to her but because at the moment I didnt have enough bal... I never went and so what they would do they would bring her to me which kinda backfired as I would never say anything and would just sit there like an idiot but anyways they did this a few times and she kinda got mad she said they annoy her and asked why she would talk to me if I never approached her... so after that I was like I am gonna get my shit together and go ask her to go on a coffee... She said that she doesnt have the time and I was pretty scared so I was like standing there looking at her, I sad "ok, never mind just give me your number" but I was so scared she didnt even understand me and she was just looking at me, after that I tapped her on the shoulder said "Nevermind" and walked away before i fuc*ed up even more... Now that was my first time ever approaching a girl, before that I never dressed well or cared what anyone thinks about me which makes me think she thinks I am not as attractive, but now I changed so much stuff(My haircut, way I dress, I got my 6 pack to show again, I started taking care of my skin and overall self) I look like a bomb, I planing on getting a retainer as well. I also sent some very dumb messages over Instagram before that(I didnt insult her or anything like that I just made my self look like a fool and needy...), we had a small winter brake recently for holidays and I thought I could forget about her but as soon as I saw her in school I went insane again... I want to try to approach again in completely different way, less serious and more of a like joking... Now I want to know if that is a smart idea to do now or do I wait a little bit more? Any other suggestions, and also if anyone can give me an advice to be more funny?

I think key to success with girls is talk straight away and say what you want to say. As sooner you talk with the girl as easier it is and more natural. So dont wait longer than 3 seconds after seeing any girl for first time cause after that mind starts to think negative things.

Theres really no point to wait cause you not getting any younger and you wont be young twice. Its really easier when you young. You want that social experience early on in your life so later you can focus on other things.
    You can be more funny if you watch comedy shows. They without noticing will set you in a mood to be funny.

Also google pickup lines. All I can remember now are too cheesy or sexual but Im sure there are some good ones out there.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Coming from a girl, I think you should ghost on her for a few weeks. Then, talk to her, but don't make her think you're interested. Girls don't want what they know they can have.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopingCat View Post
    Coming from a girl, I think you should ghost on her for a few weeks. Then, talk to her, but don't make her think you're interested. Girls don't want what they know they can have.
    Hmm, I don't think that's true. Women like men with value. (Don't we all like valuable people?)

I just don't think she's into him. I would Move on. You already did enough things, I've been in this exact position in My life. Ironically, as I got older, those same women started reaching out to me When They saw what I had became and how I had grown.

Men need to be straight to the point, attraction isn't a choice. So that goes against what you're saying.
    Yes, it will turn her off more if you stick around after asking her out and try to plead with her.
    Women like men with options. And how do you show that? Ask her out. If she doesn't show any, move on.

A man with options would. Thats what high value men do.

You need to view this as a victory. Because in a way it was, it was a small victory.
    You may have got rejected, but you also grew enough balls to talk to her, it only gets easier

This is so difficult... I think I will just go and talk to her and pretend like I never invited her out... Just when I think about going and doing I start to feel sick in my stomach and like weak in my legs, I am kinda afraid I wont be able to make my self walk up to her and talk because she will be with someone and I will use it as an excuse, or I will get scared and not talk properly :/