+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me? What should I do about it?

Does he like me? What should I do about it?

So the story goes like this this guy is my friend's ex. A year ago,me, the guy I liked and them and a few more people were in this group. We were always hanging out together. And then one day me and my friend's boyfriend started texting. And our friendship kinda bloomed. I enjoyed texting him more than the guy I originally liked. We were always joking and I talked to him about my crushes. And then my friend left to stay abroad. She told me in confident that she and her boyfriend broke up. When she left, me and her ex started hanging out alone like going to the movies and taking classes together. Some part of me wondered if he like me. Overall i' d say our friendship is going really well. For a few moments I liked him but then I sort of turned him into my best guy friend.

So fast forward to yesterday night. After this class, we went to the park to drink. (He always wanted to hangout alone or face time) I drank most of the bottle and got really wasted. I remember him asking me who I like at the moment. I sort of wondered if he wanted to know i like him. I could feel thay he cared about me and worried if i was ok.

So now I wanna know if he likes me. Like I think he does but what should I do about it? I don't want to ruin our friendship. And if we dated it would complicate my relationship with my friend.

Do you want to date him?

What do you want?

The quest for your “one true love” isn’t as easy as you see it in the movies, but once you just found him/her, you’ll know. Take a look at this site you may find interesting, https://loveama.com/