+ Follow This Topic

Thread: iN love with second cousin, should i tell her?

iN love with second cousin, should i tell her?

So my problem is that im in love with my second cousin, not becuase she is the hottest girl in town or because she has the biggest tits. I love her because of how she is , how she laughs, how she treats me, how we know almost everything from eachother , i love the moments we share together. Our two families are pretty close we sea each other a lot, at least once an weak. This summer our families will go together on vacation and we are probably going a day together somewhere and im thinking about telling her how i feel. What do you guys/girls think? should i keep it an secret because we are related? or should i tell it to her? ps: im not an native speaker so sorry for typos

Have faith in making own decisions

yeah.. stop loving her. it's too dangerous and probably illegal in areas.
    definitly don't tell her.

It is actually a little hard to comment being as I see you are from a different country than I am. In the United States, that is generally considered a no-no. So, my personal thought is that it is best to let go of those feelings. This is a family member you are talking about.

But, I don't know enough about other cultures to know what the general thoughts on that may be for yours. It isn't like we are talking about a sister or even a direct cousin. If I am remembering correctly, a second cousin means it is the child of your mother or father's cousin. Maybe in some cultures that is removed enough that they don't consider it taboo. I wouldn't know, I can't say.

But, I know I personally would suggest against it. I personally would consider that a no go. To me, it is still family. Whether or not you are even close as a family unit, it is still family. But, again, that is just my thoughts on the matter.

I can't say I would recommend it. You want to procreate with someone as far away from your family tree as possible.

With all the failed relationships in this day and age, it seems that true love is just too hard to come by. These negativities might take us a step back in finding our perfect matches, but a little help from relationships and intimacy coach will give you the motivation to get back in the game. Take a look at this site you may find interesting relevant to your topic, https://loveama.com/