+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this behaviour a deal breaker ?

Is this behaviour a deal breaker ?

I met a girl through another girl and we instantly had attraction and chemistry. We started seeing each other/hooking up instantly, I didn’t have expectations but I liked her a lot right away. She told me she is seeing/dating someone but is not in a committed relationship (mmmmm ok). We went away for a weekend away together and really started getting close. At this point we have hung out on 4 separate occasions. One night we get into an ugly argument over a joke (my frustration was that she was in limbo between me and her original guy she was still seeing). I said some things, she said some things I called her a few names; she got out of the car and left. I apologized right away and apologized the next morning again. I asked her to make up and to see her the next night and spend the night with her. She tells me she has things she needs to think about (I get it) and wants to spend the night alone. The next morning she says her original dude came over and spent the night with her and throws that little nugget in my face. Of course the original guy has no idea I am even in the picture.

I block her; don’t want to waste any more time on this girl. She starts crying/apology nonstop and says she did this just to make me jealous. Also claims they didn’t even hook up that night (how is that even believable?). She says she is ready to end things with her original guy and be on BF/GF terms with me now.

We didn’t have the whole “exclusivity” talk before all of this went down, but after spending so much time together it was obvious this was going somewhere. How do you guys interpret all of this.

If you like her, give it a shot. It's understandable that girls try to make guys jealous. Since you weren't even exclusive, try to take the high road next time and not block her and over-react.

What do you want?

I my mind this is pretty manipulative and slutty, not GF material. I like the girl a lot but i wouldn’t do that to her. Others might see it different? I am asking for an outside perspective.

Like I said, I would give her a pass for the behavior up until now. Since you guys will be exclusive, just see how it goes.

you calling a few names that embarrassed me to a point i got out of your chariot and walked home would be a deal breaker for me. since she is crying for you, telling false story of her actions being jealousy driven she is obviously hot for you. since she maybe is free of prior boyfriend (i think just a story) and still interested in you even after you were so pity to block her i would take advantage of her weakness as long as possible. highly doubtful she is being honest about her old boyfriend not staying over night with her"or they really parted.

enjoy her but recognize she is a cheater and liar that thinks nothing of doing two guys at the same time and saying anything to get what she desires.

she is not ideal as a long term faithful lover based on her recent history.

Thanks bunny. My gut feeling agrees with you 100%. I think I kinda fell for her (rare for me) so I keep “hoping” she is honest/not manipulative because I want us to work. I was seeing a bunch of FWB girls but as soon as he came in the picture I paused then all to try to make it work and only wanted her. I was expecting the same, foolishly.

she is obviously a naughty girl to me. fun to play with but definitely not girlfriend material.

if i was you i would use her body for self gratification only since she is crying and begging to hook up with you. why not tske the free ride

I got plenty of girls I kept on rotation, no strings attached. Really liked this one a lot and was hoping to form something, but full trust is just not there.

I don’t get it:
    you have a bunch of girls who you String along?

And the girl has a boyfriend and you ask us if this is a dealbreaker to you personally

because the trust just isn’t there?

Im confused

Girl seems crazy. I would hesitate too before saying no.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hooo, no strings attached means just hookups (not relationships) nobody is getting strung along it’s the opposite.

This girl also kept texting her “guy friends” while we were together.

And if you two are not exclusive then that is different how exactly?

Well I stopped seeing all others as soon as this girl came on the scene without having any sort hesitation because we actually started forming something right away. The difference is that girls who sleep with multiple dudes at once are not GF material in most guys eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    And if you two are not exclusive then that is different how exactly?
    and ya know the whole "'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock" thing..

And she can also say that you were sleeping with multiple girls before her. You just don't like it when she did it because one of them was you.

Terrible Analogy btw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast