+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice to she if she likes me (Repost) (Paragraphs

I need advice to she if she likes me (Repost) (Paragraphs

So i ate my friends 😻😻 last weekend and she was saying i don't want you to get feelings for me by giving her head talking bout her shit drains guys or w.e yet i already do like her otherwise i wouldn't want to go down on her.

The first day i wanted to ask i was really nervous we were chillin my room. I waited till the last minute to ask cuz her bus was coming soon plus she has class in the morning. So of course she says no but it was the way she said no that gave me the feeling it wont take long to convince her.

I felt a change in the way she talks to me, she touches me almost as twice as much as she used to and its funny cuz she put me in the friend zone after a while cuz she left to go down south to visit but she met somebody while she was gone. Now they are on and off and she just looks at me differently and laughs a lot at my corny jokes.

But the next night its the weekend so this time im like im eating her this time. It seems like she really wanted me to come on to her strong intead of just asking politely she was playing all that late 80's early 90's baby making music.

She even asked what kinda mood im in with the music and i said this vibe is good and she blushed a lil looked away and smiled and she said "ok that's really good" so all im getting is sexual subliminal from all this music and i noticed her singing these lyrics in my ear which constantly said "Do what you want" and "I wanna touch you and tease you" and i was thinking wow girls really do things differently when they want something from a guy it seems.

They will never directly tell you. So it was getting late and lately she hasnt checked the bus schedule like how she used to. She doesn't mind being with me most of the night too. I had to convince her to stay a lil longer that night but it only took a little effort cuz its like she wanted me to say all of that. Mind you i brought it up to her at one point and even though she kept saying as friends we shouldnt i just wasnt hearing an honest no not one time.

So she finally was coming around and asked me "Well what if i say maybe" because she started teasing me right after i asked, she plays Pussy Monster by Lil Wayne which pisses me off and makes me knock down my speaker which sends her into a frantic laugh she was really amused by my anger. So its getting closer to 12 o clock and the past bus will come soon and she ended saying she will leave then plus that night she was constantly saying what time shes leaving so i can know to just make a move fast.

Im still being cautious but it's at this point where i think she misses the last bus on purpose because while watching Youtube she waited until the time bus said it would be here to check it. And what do you know she checks it and she misses the last bus and im saying damn thats unfortunate but in mt head im cheering like yeaz im not missing this chance.

She tells me almost immediately that she is leaving at 5 in the morning cuz thats when the next bus comes. At the moment i didn't give it any thought but it seems like she been knew when the first bus comes in the morning mind you she is from the south and has lived in Jersey for about year so seems like she planned to miss the bus. So afterwards she would constantly bring up how am i going to make this up to her and she has never said that to me before and its the way she was sayin it.

Eventually it got till about 3 o clock and she says it again. This time i tell her you know what i can do. I have pizza for you and i can eat your pizza too(i didn't say it exactly like that lol). So we going through the "can i eat it and no you cant phase again" she kept saying what if my 15 year old brother walks in. No he 15 so all i have to do is tell him whats up. Then shes like i dont do well with lights on too. So eventually im finally cracking the egg cuz she asked me "So if im so determined to eat it then why are you taking all the precautions that you are taking"

i thought to myself and started laughing cuz all i heard was "Nigga you better stop playing and just eat my pussy" and yea the whole mood changed after that. Idk i felt her being turned on and she was cuz for one she didnt think i knew how to eat a girl the right way. Oh boy she was so shocked how good i was she said she was sleeping on me. But i know i made her come like 7 times she loved it.

After all that we got a different vibe with us i can feel that sexual tension because we lay close to each other on mt bed watching videos on her phone. Which she angles her phone to where i have to move closer and closer her. Yesterday she literally talked for almost 3 hours without picking up her phone which us crazy cuz she always on that damn phone. She always finding a way to touch me even more and she lays to her side with her but poking my way and she always lays her legs on mine, she is always playing with her feet brushing them against each other and oh boy hear breathing is heavy now its crazy.

So i wanna know if she is falling for me cuz the day after i ate it she texted me first even though we just with each other like 5 hours ago. We even just recently watched a video on the compatibility of our sings Gemini(her) and Leo(me). I know i wrote a lot but i need advice to see if she likes me now

All that boils down to is, you give good head and you want to know if she likes you because of it. Just ask her directly instead of pussy-footing or (eating in your case).

I ate my friends ( I first thought this person is a cannibal???) LOL

She might have liked the oral sex and that it got her off more so then liking you for you. Like said above, ask her if she is interested in YOU.