+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Making it final

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Yes, guys are visual creatures and women get turned on more by touch. Not saying that we can't get turned on by pictures or whatever, but it usually takes a little bit more than a photo.
    Ah-ha! thanks Jusui. Now postup your pic Indy.

Junsui, did you pass my post count yet?

Tone Guest
    Yes, I got Lloyd's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Ah-ha! thanks Jusui. Now postup your pic Indy.

Junsui, did you pass my post count yet?
    No, I don't think I have yet. I'm trying!

Oh boy - LOL I have reasons for not wanting to post my pic. Nothing to do with my pic - just that it might be familiar to some, and I'd prefer to remain anonymous here on LF.

Hope this helps:

I'm 5'7" tall - and currently about 15-20lbs heavier than my ideal weight... and losing. I carry it well, mind you but losing it because I miss my old jeans!

Dark blonde - actually getting darker by the year, have a few highlights now. I'm 32, btw. Hair is longer than shoulder length (maybe between shoulder blades) and straight. Long bangs so they tuck behind my ears usually.

Hazel eyes, pretty feet and long legs.

Happy now? (blek)

blech. what did I just say about "words"?

Kudos. Stay Strong. It's for the best. I've been there before.....when you finally get things resolved, it's like a giant weight has been lifted. Even when it hurts, it's better than where you were.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by independent
    Hazel eyes, pretty feet and long legs.

Happy now? (blek)

Tone's happy now. He loves feet. I'm not too fond of feet. I don't hate them, but I'm not all into them. I do love having my feet rubbed though.

Ok, let's see the feet. Someone here has a foot fetish I"m sure. And I want to see if you've had a pedicure recently

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Kudos. Stay Strong. It's for the best. I've been there before.....when you finally get things resolved, it's like a giant weight has been lifted. Even when it hurts, it's better than where you were.

Thank you, Tavs

Ya know: Been browsing your posts on this and other threads and it occurs to me, Independent: You don't need a man. You need a wife.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Ya know: Been browsing your posts on this and other threads and it occurs to me, Independent: You don't need a man. You need a wife.
    Yes I know... and that's probably the reason I end up with "house-husbands" as I call them *sigh* . What brought you to that conclusion, by the way?

You have suggestions in that department?

My resume: [url]http://hayward.cx.la[/url].

What's this *sigh* over house-husbands about? It's a perfectly legitimate occupation. Women have done the same for decades. So a man can't or shouldn't? Is that what it is?

Whence the conclusion? I'm not sure. Just seemed like the expectations versus the capabilities left a lot of gaps the role "housewife" would fill rather neatly.

Are you SURE you're not gay?
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, Let's hope LLoyd doesn't pop in here while this question is on the table...LOL
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

The *sigh* was because I seem to attract men that dont work, that take advantage of me, that put a strain on me instead of being an equal partner.

To be honest, I had a "house husband" that worked out for me very well for awhile. He cooked all of the meals, completely respected my work (and my space), cleaned house, ran errands, etc. He was *wonderful* with my kids too. I didnt have a problem with that.

Unfortunately he was already married. And to the woman that had been my "girlfriend" originally. Long unflattering story there that I'm not too proud of. I was made to choose between two very close friends, and the situation was really screwy. He asked to sleep on my couch after she had put us both out of her life (one after the other, not for related reasons)... and he just ended up staying for about 3 months. It wasnt an affair/sex kind of thing, though I can say that I did love him very much.

My most recent relationship was nothing like this. He did work, though not quite enough and didnt seem to mind when he couldnt pay his own way (didnt have a problem depending on me). He cooked some, but not always. Ran errands for me sometimes (did me favors). But ultimately everything was MY responsibility. Anything he did do was only as a "favor" to me - he had no defined responsibilities himself. And he wasnt close with my children. Nice to them, but not close.

Anyway... so maybe I am a lesbian. Dammit, Hayward - way to confuse a girl! Now I have to sit here and wonder if I should be coming out of the closet or not - sheesh! LOL

I dont think I could do the lifestyle, though I'll admit I wouldnt mind the relationship. And I dont have a problem admitting I am bi-sexual. That doesnt make me a freak, and that doesnt mean I want to take up with a female partner in a domestic situation. It just means I might have more options... and a higher chance of finding a date for Friday night LOL

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast