+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Making it final

Jeblina and Rosebud remind me of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Who says I can't take it with a sense of humor. I find it quite entertaining that you're making a big deal out of this. I'm just curious as to why you haven't answered my question. I thought you had an answer for everything. Speaking of which, do you frequently resort to calling people Gay as an insult? Seems kinda immature and disrespectful to those who are different than you.

Tone - How do you figure? I haven't said anything to the contrary. Unless you're stuck on this whole gay thing too.
    I like your new tagline, TAVs ("Independent's Fan Club")

Just for the record, I wasnt make a big deal out of anything. Just wondering why you turned hostile in more recent posts. Specifically why you 'attacked me' in my thread about the book I am currently reading (which had nothing to do with the book and everything to do with ME) in addition to making a big fuss over the fact that I finally put a link in my siggy after 300+ posts here...

Not complaining... just noting that it raised an eyebrow. If I were a man and you were a woman, I'd say something shitty like "you must have pms" or "whats your problem?" or "you sure are moody today". But I'm not and you're not... so I thought I'd ask, you know, "what's up, TAVs?"

I dont know Jeblina. Introductions are in order!

Evidently, Lloyd. Got all uppity when I rose to her defense....dragging Tone into it along with me 'cause I was afriad to go all by myself...
    Speak less. Say more.

Independent -

It's not like you have 1000 posts or anything. You've seriously pushed that book quite a bit lately. Is it not unreasonable to think you're the author trying to push the book? Sure, it's not like you have 2 posts either, but if I wanted to push a book I'd written, I'd be clever enough to develop a reputation before I started talking about my book. Besides, you had what appeared to be a paid link to Yahoo in your sig so that would also indicate monetary motives behind your posts.

Just explaining my comment as requested; not trying to start anything.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I don't believe this guy. Don't bother defending your position any further, Independent.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I don't believe this guy. Don't bother defending your position any further, Independent.
    I wont.

LF has become a very positive place for me, one that I enjoy and find to be a great place to talk things out - and even get objective feedback.

One would have to be insane to think I would make up the problems I've come to LF with... and that I would take the time to post PAGES of text in extreme detail... in order to "establish myself" LOL. There are much easier and cheaper forms of promotion, that's for sure!

Thanks for being a friend, Hayward - it has meant a lot to me during this crazy phase of my life!

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    You've seriously pushed that book quite a bit lately.
    Got a problem? Take it to a moderator...

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    Thanks for being a friend, Hayward - it has meant a lot to me during this crazy phase of my life!
    Sounds as if that's a goodbye. *sigh* Replaced by a book. How humiliating.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Sounds as if that's a goodbye. *sigh* Replaced by a book. How humiliating.
    You couldnt possibly be replaced Not by ANY book!

It was simply a sincere thank you for being a true friend to me through all of this. I expect we'll remain good friends, and I'm glad to have met you.

Goody! Me too!

Seriously: Anything I can ever do, just reach out. It has been, and I hope continues to be, my privilege and great pleasure.
    Speak less. Say more.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Jeblina and Rosebud remind me of each other.

Really??? Hmm, I don't think I've had the pleasure to speak with her recently!!!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

She seems to have bailed on us. She reminds me of you, Rosebud, but at a different stage in life.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm, Sounds like a cool person!!! Maybe I'll read some of her posts to see what your talking about.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

I don't know what exactly it was that reminds me of her - I think it might have something to do with your youth and romantic predispositions...

However, she was single (had a daughter though) and dating...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast