+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Talk

lilwing89 Guest

Virgin Talk

im not gonna have sex right now but i just want to know some stuff, so if you sex gurus could gimme a few answers.. :

in your opinion, what is the best place for you and a girl(or guy) to lose virginity(if you are under 18 and dont have your own place/car)?

what is the most comfortable position for a girl when she is having sex for the first time(and her cherry hasnt been popped)?

what are things a guy can do to make the 'first time' more comfortable and pleasurable for the girl?

you get to the place you are going to have sex and you both are planning to have sex...how do you start it without ripping her clothes off and unleashing the beast within and making yourself look like an immature boy who is just using her to get some?

i know what a g-spot is, and i have fingered my girlfriend before. i think i might have found hers but im not positively sure...how do you tell its that special spot? where(in general) is the g-spot?

you are sitting there watching a movie you and your girlfriend have already seen and she asks you what you wanna do. you think she is hinting off to something like fingering, what would you do?

answer what you can! you dont have to answer them all if you dont want.

what's a virgin?

and didn't you break up with your gf?
    I'm drowning in assholes.

[QUOTE=lilwing89]

what is the most comfortable position for a girl when she is having sex for the first time(and her cherry hasnt been popped)? [QUOTE]

Hi, Lilwing! I will answer this one: Because a girl who is a virgin will probably bleed and maybe even cry the first time, you should be sure to do it somewhere where she has ready access to a bathroom. Cars and other public places are a bad idea.

And I still don't think you are old enough.

lilwing89 Guest
    appreciated shh, im not planning on having sex, like i said , i just want to know this because when i do have sex(some day) i want it to be the best experience it can be for the lucky girl i decide to do it with

and also i wanna throw it i hope it is with my current gf

and no debunkt, i did not break up with her.

yeah, sorry, I just read your other thread. But, I was right in remembering that ya'll had trouble and she split (or something like that).

Anyway, I'm just going to be honest right now and say that your chances of having sex with a virgin are very low. I mean, unless you do it with your current gf, which I REALLY don't think she is ready for, your chances of having sex with a virgin are slim to nil. And you don't really have to worry about that shit. You're not going to make her orgasm the first time. Just no way in hell. She'll be in too much pain and you're going both going to be feeling too weird to give a shit where the g-spot is. Sex is natural, and if you're with someone you love, its not going to matter what shit you do that first time, as long as you take care of each other during it, and are fully aware of what you're doing and what's going on. You want advice? Here's the real advice: use protection, be gentle, wait until you're both ready, and never regret it. That's all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    I'm just going to be honest right now and say that your chances of having sex with a virgin are very low.
    I want numbers. I want statistics now. Exactly what are the "chances"?. Really, Im interested ...*waits patiently*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually for someone his age(I believe he is 16) chances are still pretty good he will find a virgin. Now if he was over 18 I think it would be more rare......
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I agree Ellynn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Actually for someone his age(I believe he is 16) chances are still pretty good he will find a virgin. Now if he was over 18 I think it would be more rare......
    yeah... but I don't want him to have sex at his age.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    yeah... but I don't want him to have sex at his age.
    LOL....me neither!! I think thats too young for people to be doing all that. They dont realize the responsibility that comes along with it.....and how if you aren't careful once....it changes your life forever.....

But people do what they want.... Personally my goal was always to wait until I was at least out of high school.....and ended up being 20....when it first happened.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

lilwing89 Guest
    guys, i thinking i am relatively mature for my age(npi)

Defending your 'maturity' as a basis of creating the justification for you having sex.... not very mature.

Just do what you're going to do, and be ready to be responsible for the consequences, that's all anyone is saying. Also, your current gf is SO not ready for sex.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    guys, i thinking i am relatively mature for my age(npi)
    no pun intended..

but anyways, no its not to justify my male-hormonal-nature. i didnt say 'i am relatively mature to have sex' i said for my age. hence, im not one of the guys in my class who sits there and does stupid shit all day.

also, now that you bring it up, i am relatively mature to have sex, because i know my gf isnt ready and that now isnt the time. and the fact that i can bring up mature conversations about sex with other people without getting jiggy with it is pretty mature imo.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO..getting jiggy with it...

I would agree you are more mature than most 16 year olds, and I can see you just want to prepare for that first time when it does happen. But I guarentee no matter waht advice you get you will not be thinking of that at the time this happens. You ahve to go with the flow and as long as your caring about the other person things will be fine.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Thats only a 2 year difference.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast