+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best guy friend wants sex

Best guy friend wants sex

I think my guy best friend wants to have sex with me. We've been texting about sex lately. We both haven't done it before. The only drawback is that he's not physically my ideal. After we've talked about sex, I feel that our relationship changed a bit. He doesn't text me as much.

How old are you both? Just wondering at what age Chineese still are virgins.

Maybe he jerked off thats why texting less. Anyway if you never text first then you cant blame him. I think texting should be 50/50 = in 50% cases girl should text first.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

girls should never ever text guys first, guys should always lead content. only desperate girl will do that.

it is only sex so he don't need be perfect match to your ideal goal for a lover. you can practice on him so better performance with ideal targets. just remember birth control device for you and condom on his root. double protection is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    girls should never ever text guys first, guys should always lead content. only desperate girl will do that.

it is only sex so he don't need be perfect match to your ideal goal for a lover. you can practice on him so better performance with ideal targets. just remember birth control device for you and condom on his root. double penetration is very important.
    You still have much to learn. Its perfectly okay to text guy first and we guys like it. Perhaps not every day but its very nice from time to time to get text from girl first.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

So he wants to ****.
    Do you?

If you want to bone him, go for it. Unless you want to find the perfect guy to lose your virginity to. I do know Chinese guys tend to look for that when they marry someone.

Loving and being loved back is the purest thing one can feel in a lifetime, and a little help from relationships and intimacy coach will give you the motivation to get back in the game.
    Take a loot at this site you find interesting relevant to your topic, https://loveama.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post

it is only sex so he don't need be perfect match to your ideal goal for a lover. you can practice on him so better performance with ideal targets. just remember birth control device for you and condom on his root. double protection is very important.
    That's completely false. Some of the best women I've ever dated approached me, and/or messaged me first.

They were strong, confident women. They knew they weren't desperate and they had no worries about being perceived as such because they knew they weren't. If I wouldn't have responded positively, they would have just silently moved on.

When women abide by strict rules like that, it ruins things. Personally, some of the worst dating experiences I've had were with women that refused to speak their mind and purposely held back. It becomes a guessing game, and just creates unnecessary drama.