+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for a honeymoon destination. Hows Cebu?

Looking for a honeymoon destination. Hows Cebu?

My fiancee and I are getting married in four months and were really getting excited as the days goes by. Were almost done with all the preparations for the ceremony so were working on the honeymoon now.

My girlfriend is half Filipina but shes never been to the Philippines. Ive heard about it from a friend of mine who attended a romance singles tour there before, and when he described it to me, it sounded like a pretty great place.

Weve been thinking about having our honeymoon in the country. Since her family was originally from Cebu we were thinking maybe its a good place to honeymoon in. We dont have definite plans. Were still looking through good options. Any suggestions where else we can go?

Philippines isnt the only place were considering. Although, we do think itll be a good time for both of us to reconnect with her roots. We were also thinking about Bali, Fiji, and Palau. We want a place with good beaches and good food. Were open to new ideas. We appreciate any response.

i born in Subic Bay Philippines very nice and many beaches. but should visit family in Cebu, also out of respect for your wife