+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she want ?

What does she want ?

My ex gf ended out relationship 5 weeks ago due to my anxiety. We have had some conversations ( hers saying it’s over, me wanting another chance)
    She had been saying how she has been enjoying her freedom and doesn’t want a relationship with anyone.
    We met on Sunday and it was a disaster. The evening went as badly as it could. Too many questions from us both and she said she was done trying.
    However on the way home she told me to go away get better and come back to her.
    I asked if she would wait for me but she said no.
    Why did she say this? She said she loves the old me and that she wants to be friends and cannot say more than that. Why did she say to get better and come back to her (especially as she said she won’t wait and that I can’t tell her how to live her life)

I think she's really confused too, she doesn't know exactly what she wants but she still love you. probably she sees in your problem something that would bring her down instead of making her a better person and she think that's the right thing to do to make her life improve. If you still love her proof her wrong, show her how fun and exiting it can still be to be with you, how things can improve and how much you support her in every decision she makes. fighting for someone is always appreciated, if she wouldn't really see you again she wouldn't agreed of seeing you and she wouldn't have said what she said.

suggest you take her advice as only way to reconnect. best to hurry as she is receptive to a new relationship now with a aggressive self confident guy. she is strong willed and will achieve her goal quickly if attractive as obviously hot for a strong manly relationship after putting up with your anxiety problems

To my mind she's being selfish, she doesn't want to let you live your life and at the same time she doesn't want any relationships but friends. I wouldn't go back to such a girl, but this is only my opinion.

Because you are plan B...or plan C

perhaps a frequent female ploy on level of commitment to her and how much you will do to have her again