+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Head over heels

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Why didn't you go to your offices HR to get your items back? Why go through a person who didn't like you and fired you?

I would consider items gone and move on and next time go through the proper ways for work grievances.
    I can't just go there out of the blue! Without a proper appointment, even if it is to retrieve my own things. The stuff belongs to me, but the property, the office belongs to her. Just because my stuff is there doesn't mean I have the privilege to barge right in without permission.

She doesn't have a proper HR office lol. I did send an email over to the "HR team" (if you could call them that), I told them, "Please arrange a means for me to take my stuff." I get zilch response.

Let me tell you what she once said to me over the phone when I asked her to return my stuff to me, she says to me "Is this how you talk to your seniors?"

What does this mean?
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 28-02-18 at 02:00 PM.

Man you get what you wanted - got fired. Believe her when she said she trown out your stuff and that you should stop messaging her. Thats all.
    Next time talk with girls you find interesting - talk with them directly and right away. In this case you waited too long and imagined everything in your head. Then started to act irrationally. If you follow my advice you will have much more success chance and less failures.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Man you get what you wanted - got fired. Believe her when she said she trown out your stuff and that you should stop messaging her. Thats all.
    Next time talk with girls you find interesting - talk with them directly and right away. In this case you waited too long and imagined everything in your head. Then started to act irrationally. If you follow my advice you will have much more success chance and less failures.
    I told her to pay me for my stuff if she has it thrown out.

I will have to concede. I will have to accept that she never had any feelings for me.

But but but...

Why doesn't she remove my business portfolio from her business website? HMM? It won't change anything. Everytime she goes to that website, she sees MY name. Why can't she just press the button and delete me?
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 28-02-18 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhujerba View Post
    Why doesn't she remove my business portfolio from her business website? HMM? It won't change anything. Everytime she goes to that website, she sees MY name. Why can't she just press the button and delete me?
    Because she dont care. Perhaps she dont even go to that website.

Or maybe she just masturbates while looking at your picture. You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Because she dont care. Perhaps she dont even go to that website.

Or maybe she just masturbates while looking at your picture. You decide.
    She goes to that website.
    And yes - she does care. A whole lot. About what goes up there.

So yeah - tell me. What's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhujerba View Post
    I have already stopped contacting her. I am just wondering what the woman wanted from me.

Let me explain once again;

1) She doesn't pay me for the time I worked there
    2) She doesn't return my belongings to me
    3) She doesn't get rid of my profile on her business website

Let me explain the possible psychology here. I literally disappeared from the office for . I insulted her over email and CC'd that mail to her partner. When she offered to have a meeting with me, I refused it and told to both her and her partner, "I don't want it".

NOW IF she were to call me back after all I have done, she would be insulting herself, for all her staff and partners to see.
    I haven't mustered up the courage to meet her since the whole 'fire-me-over-email' fiasco, (possibly scared she might actually call the cops on me).

So if she does call me, it would be an insult to her own integrity. Could this be a possible explanation?

In all this however, what I don't understand and fail to understand is her utter refusal to return my belongings to me.

How does a restraining order enter into the mix when all I've done since that entire time is to ask for my own stuff?
    Youre harassing her.
    If this was real, the reason why she probably doesn't want to give you your stuff is because she's afraid to for her own personal safety. And based o some of the things you've said, it sounds pretty justifiable.
    Women naturally have to look out for themselves and their own well being.

I mean, How many ways does she have to tell you she isn't interested?

You're literally saying crazy stuff like, "if she doesn't call the cops, she still secretly loves me", or that's the next line I expect to hear here.

Plus. What kind of stuff even? And why do you have to contact her, theres probably some other person to contact.

This is a troll.

If it isn't, you have some delusional issues.
    Women don't blow you off when they like you, they don't block you, they don't screen out your calls.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Youre harassing her.
    If this was real, the reason why she probably doesn't want to give you your stuff is because she's afraid to for her own personal safety. And based o some of the things you've said, it sounds pretty justifiable.
    You're literally saying crazy stuff like, "if she doesn't call the cops, she still secretly loves me", or that's the next line I expect to hear here.
    I didn't say that. One of the primary reasons why I haven't really gone there in person is because I'm actually afraid she might call the cops on me.

I told her to give it to somebody else so I could take it. I told her she could mail it to me.
    I also offered her alternatives to pay me if she threw it away.

At the end of the day - its my stuff and it belongs to me. She can give the stuff to security. Security can give it to me. BOOM. Story closed.

If she were afraid for her own personal safety then the FIRST thing she would have done was to return what belongs to me to properly get rid of me instead she acts like THIS.
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 28-02-18 at 02:34 PM.

Man get out there and start to live. Stop thinking. Go on a dates and talk to girls.

This is my last post in your topic.

You know what?

I'm tired of thinking over her. Scrutinizing every single detail of what she did, how she did and why she did. I am exhausted. Tired. I'm leaving her in the truest sense of the word. I wouldn't go back to her any longer. It's over in the truest sense of the word. If she's reading this, and if she realizes that its me, this message goes out to you, "I no longer care about the stuff. You can have it. Flush it down the toilet for all I care."

I will move on. I have moved on. Guys I have moved on.

Even though I told you that I'm over her. I realized I'm far from over her. I'm not. What I feel toward is not love. Love is a bitch I can handle. But this, this an entirely different beast. I don't know what she has done to me. It feels like a part of me, a piece of me is missing.

When I was with her, I took her for granted. Everything she did looked ugly. I thought of her as a glorified loser. I started to despise her, I began to hate her. I wanted out.

When I left, when I asked her to fire me, I used strong words (I did not cuss at her). She didn't respond for a week. A week later she let me go. I was shocked, taken aback. Even though that's what I wanted, I couldn't believe it. At this point I was desperately trying to get back in. So I immediately asked her to let me take my belongings back - in hopes that my items would serve as a means of getting back together. SHE avoided that topic. She avoided that discussion. About my stuff.

I was happy that even though she 'fired' me, she wasn't willing to let go just yet.

She dodged the topic about my stuff for weeks. Then she finally responded by, "I threw it away". I felt like I just lost my most important bartering tool to get back in. I wanted to cuss at her. I wanted to say this to her, "You f*king b**ch, what right did you have to throw it away?" But I just gave her my goodbyes.

A few weeks later, I began to miss her. Everything she did from that point on began to sting me in my arse. What I used to find lackluster about her now looked like glitter. I began to put her on an unimaginably high pedestal. Everything she does - even though I know is nothing new or innovative - looks like the best thing in the world. It looks like paradise. And I just feel that I'm missing a huge chunk of all this glory. And no one but me is to blame for this.

I feel that on some level, maybe she is leaving open the window of getting back together. By not returning the stuff.

Please seek professional help.
    You are deluding yourself on a pathological level I cannot even understand.

If I'm mentally disturbed for making a simple request; which is to ask for my own stuff.

Does not giving it back to me make her equally (if not more) mentally disturbed?
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 02-03-18 at 08:13 AM.

You don’t care about your stuff. You just use it as excuse for a opportunity and as a reason to get in contact with her

If you really cared only about your stuff you would just send the company a letter asking for your stuff or either it’s money’s worth transferred to your account

Fine I'm using my stuff as an excuse to keep contact with her. The question is... why does she keep giving me that reason? I OFFERED her (and the company) a way out. I told them they can transfer the money's worth to my account.
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 03-03-18 at 06:36 AM.

I give up.
    Yes of course you are right. The truth is that she clearly wants your penis in her vagina because you are the greatest man that has ever worked for her and the only reason of why she doesn’t contact you is that she doesn’t know how.
    That’s also why she blocks all of your communication towards her. It surely is a sign of deep attraction. Really deep down.

And besides my sarcasm I am really seriously (although you won’t listen to me anyhow) suggesting you should speak to a professional about this
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast