+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Head over heels

PANIC PANIC PANIC

I accidentally liked her on Instagram and didn't notice. SHE blocked me! She Instablocked me! LOL

I tried so hard to not contact her in the past three friggin months. But this stuff happens. . If she doesn't want me, and I can totally understand and respect her decision, then why doesn't she let me take my stuff back? Why not?
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 19-02-18 at 11:07 PM.

Because she has binned it
    That is the reason she CANNOT give it back
    Because it’s gone

And I don’t get why you care if it’s only penny money

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    And I don’t get why you care if it’s only penny money
    I care because I love her. Whose side are you on anyway?

What right did she have to throw it away? I asked her to let me take it back since day one. Day One.

And if she threw it away then she should pay the equivalent money.
    Why would she risk a lawsuit for chump change? I can file a lawsuit and tarnish her name as an employer. She didn't even pay me for the time I worked at the office.
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 20-02-18 at 07:25 AM.

She blocks you in every way possible.
    Maybe ( but oooonly maybe) this means she does not want to have anything to do with you AT ALL

You do not love this woman. You don’t even know her or respect her. You are infatuated you are fanatic about your fantasy of her.
    The woman you think she is is only a dream of your imagination. She does not even exist.

Your things have nothing to do with your “love”. It’s just a reason you have to keep bothering her.

- - - Updated - - -

But then: hey. Sue her. File against her if you are so angry that she won’t be yours.

Although it will help nothing.

She blocks you in every way possible.
    Maybe ( but oooonly maybe) this means she does not want to have anything to do with you AT ALL
    Do I see progress here? Are you beginning to feel that there could be a possibility about her feelings for me?

You do not love this woman. You don’t even know her or respect her. You are infatuated you are fanatic about your fantasy of her.
    The woman you think she is is only a dream of your imagination. She does not even exist.

Your things have nothing to do with your “love”. It’s just a reason you have to keep bothering her.
    Why do you think I don't respect or love her? What gives it away? Why do you feel that way?

A reason which she keeps giving me!

One other very important detail which I didn't give out to you.

My business portfolio STILL exists on her business website. SHE can easily get rid of it without any consequence to her business. But she chooses to not get rid of me, my name or my presence on it. Why would she still keep me on the website? WHY? When she can easily get rid of me.

I wouldn't file a lawsuit against her. It would only make things even more bitter between us. But I will threaten her with it in the future IF she doesn't give me back my things.

And you are right. I am using my items as an excuse to keep in contact with her. Why won't she just give it back (or the equivalent chump change money) and get it over with? Why?

What would you have done if you were in her place? Would you have returned my stuff to me if it meant getting rid of me?

Can I tell you more details about her in private so you could help me understand her true feelings?
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 20-02-18 at 11:52 PM.

All hope is lost. She has hired someone else. Someone better than me. I have wasted my time over her. I have poured endless hours thinking about her, finding ways to make it upto her.

I want to cry. I want to shed tears. But I am unable to cry for some reason. I just can't bring myself to cry. Crying will help ease the burden. But I refuse to tear up.

Its not because I'm living upto some warped up definition of manliness, it's because I'm sick. Sick and disturbed.

I sit here with a poker face, crushing myself from the inside out, yet I can't tear up. I have lost her. I have been defeated.

What can I do?

UPDATED: She hires a guy who in many ways is the exact carbon copy of me. The guy is very much like me. Does this mean he's a rebound? It feels like she replaced not the vacant job position. but she replaced ME. She finds someone with the exact same configurations as ME! How is that possible unless she feels something toward me!
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 21-02-18 at 11:44 PM.

A troll if ever I saw one
    And I fell for it
    LOL

A troll if ever I saw one
    And I fell for it
    LOL
    If you could just believe me and answer me sincerely. I am not a troll. I am being torn apart right now. The emotions are just tearing away at me piece by piece. I will just wither away into nothingness if I don't understand this woman's true intentions.

Let me know what you think of her in light of the evidence I have given you.

I am not a troll. I wish my 'love story' was a 'troll story'. BUT it is NOT.

Let me know what you think of her. I have no one who can lend an ear.
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 23-02-18 at 06:23 AM.

This was a good read....lol

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    This was a good read....lol
    Let's suppose everything was true. Do you think she had feelings for me.

No
    None at all whatsoever

- - - Updated - - -

Or rather yes she probably had feelings about you.
    Anger disgust annoyed and a few others in this category I suppose

Or rather yes she probably had feelings about you.
    Anger disgust annoyed and a few others in this category I suppose
    IT seems you're more annoyed than her.

Anger, disgust, annoyed. If anyone should be going through these feelings, it is me.
    All I did was ask her to give it back to me. How am I in the wrong for asking for what belongs to ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhujerba View Post
    Don't you think her behavior is at the least strange and unethical? This woman is known for her ethics and good morals around her friends and coworkers. Her treating me like this is not usual behavior for her.

At the very least she should have returned my stuff to me so I could get the message that its over.

But there are tiny clues here and there.

By not giving me back my stuff (or at least compensating me for it) she is keeping me in limbo.

Do you think I'm deluding myself here?
    You're completely deluding yourself.

You asking for her to fire you over an email because you had feelings for her, that's very strange.
    I would leave her alone. Next step is possibly a restraining order.

Ask yourself, would a woman that liked a man really do This?

Cut your losses, move on.

Just forget about your things.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    You're completely deluding yourself.
    Ask yourself, would a woman that liked a man really do This?

Cut your losses, move on.

Just forget about your things.
    I have already stopped contacting her. I am just wondering what the woman wanted from me.

Let me explain once again;

1) She doesn't pay me for the time I worked there
    2) She doesn't return my belongings to me
    3) She doesn't get rid of my profile on her business website

Let me explain the possible psychology here. I literally disappeared from the office for . I insulted her over email and CC'd that mail to her partner. When she offered to have a meeting with me, I refused it and told to both her and her partner, "I don't want it".

NOW IF she were to call me back after all I have done, she would be insulting herself, for all her staff and partners to see.
    I haven't mustered up the courage to meet her since the whole 'fire-me-over-email' fiasco, (possibly scared she might actually call the cops on me).

So if she does call me, it would be an insult to her own integrity. Could this be a possible explanation?

In all this however, what I don't understand and fail to understand is her utter refusal to return my belongings to me.

How does a restraining order enter into the mix when all I've done since that entire time is to ask for my own stuff?
    Last edited by Bhujerba; 28-02-18 at 01:47 PM.

Why didn't you go to your offices HR to get your items back? Why go through a person who didn't like you and fired you?

I would consider items gone and move on and next time go through the proper ways for work grievances.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast