Hello,
First of all iīm sorry for my spelling, iīm not a native english speaker. Thank you.

My problem starts in June of last year, where i met this girl (26) on Facebook. Right of the start we had great communication and liked each other instantly, we would send each other messages every day.
We had so much in common, it was almost scary. She has a few problems in her private life, she lost her job due to her depression and epilepsy.
After about 3 weeks of contact we met for the first time and ended up having sex. Which was really great and we talked like before we met for the first time. We also started meeting each other more often and found out, that we like the exact same things, have the same plans for our futures and that we had a lot of problems in the past. After a few meetups i asked her what she thinks about a serious relationship and she said that we could try but could not guarentee, that it will work out in the end. So we started meeting each other more and it all worked out pretty good.
But one afternoon when she was alone at home she had a guy at her door that wanted to sell her a contract and because she is a nice person she let him in. While he was there he sexually harassed her and tried to rape her, but she could stop him and threw him out of the appartment. After she told me i went with her to the police and she reported him. After that we ended our "relationship" and were just friends, but i still had feelings for her.
Shortly after that she had a strong seizure while i was at her appartment. I called the ambulance and she ended up in the hospital for 3 days. I was at the hospital the whole evening and took a day off just to give her some company while she was there. Out of nowhere she kissed me that evening, i still donīt understand why, but i thought she might like me more than she tells me.
After that incident we were still just friends but still met each other very often. This all happend from July - the end of October.
So we were friends but started a friendship with benefits in mid November and we both had a really good time, she felt much better and wanted to see me way more often. This went on until the end of December. One evening she had sent me very private pictures of her without me asking for it and i was thinking that this might become a real relationship.
But 2 days after that she told me that she canīt do this anymore and that itīs to stressfull and that she doesnīt want to keep my hopes up. I was very sad but agreed on staying friends, because i still have hope, because of the things she did, like telling me she misses me and looks forward to seeing me again and stuff like that.
3 weeks ago i asked her if she met someone new, because she changed the way of talking to me and i was very skeptical. She told me yes and after i asked when exactly she met him for the first time she told me it was between christmas and new years eve. After that i knew exactly who she meant and this guy was almost homeless, has no job and hasnīt achived anything in his 28 years of life and also does not look any good.
I still donīt understand how she could choose him instead of me, iīm not very charismatic but iīm relativly good looking, have a very good job, the sex was good and i spent so much time for her and helped her with a lot of things that i still canīt belive this. I stopped talking to her, but i miss her more than everyone before her and just donīt want to accept that this is the end.
I know for a fact, that she and the guy have nothing in common, but after she told me she has no feelings for me (even thou she did and said stuff that make me think she lies to me), i donīt know what to do anymore.
I hope anyone can help me. And if you have any questions, just ask i try my best to explain the situation better.